weBoost Drive Reach For Fleets
No more dropped calls, slow internet, & disrupted service
The Drive Reach Fleet is weBoost’s most powerful, in-vehicle cell phone signal booster yet. Specifically designed for fleet vehicles, it uses its increased uplink output to get signal up to 2X farther from towers with over twice the signal strength—signifying an increase of almost 5dB in uplink output power. With this increase in output, the Drive Reach Fleet effortlessly provides your team with the enhanced signal strength needed to communicate and stay connected when it matters most.
The Drive Reach Fleet provides enhanced 4G LTE coverage, fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster data speeds, and extended battery life. It boosts voice and data signal for multiple users and cellular-connected devices simultaneously within the fleet vehicle. This kit uses a high-performance NMO antenna, which REQUIRES PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION. The Drive Reach Fleet enhances all available wireless network signals and speeds with 50 dB system gain—the maximum allowed by the FCC. Drive Reach Fleet is compatible with all major U.S. mobile carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more.
Never drop a call while on the road again. Stop waiting for loading screens. No more searching for reception. Get faster internet & updates on your apps. Send emails and text messages with zero delay. Stream video & audio with little to no buffering.
More bars instantly.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE for any car or vehicle up to 4 devices.
- Highest uplink output of any vehicle booster.
- Sleek, metallic exterior designed to displace excess heat for peak performance.
- Custom bracket for under seat or in-truck mounting options.
- CLA power cord features a USB-A port for rapid phone charging.
- Requires professional installation.
Who is this for?
For fleet vehicles: Police, EMS, Fire, Delivery Trucks, Government vehicles, and more
Great for: urban & suburban areas with some rural areas.
Not recommended for: off-the-grid areas or needing whole RV coverage.
How Does It Work?
A weBoost cell phone signal booster for vehicles improves 3G & 4G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US Networks
The weBoost Drive Reach Fleet amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|weBoost Drive Reach Fleet Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Frequency||Band 12, 13 and 17, 700 MHz; Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 25/2,1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||50 decibels (dB)|
|Power||5V / 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 in / 15.24 x 11.43 x 3.81 cm|
|Weight||1.8 lbs / 0.82 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
- Drive Reach AmplifierItem # 470154
- 4G NMO AntennaItem # 314405
- Low Profile Inside AntennaItem # 314419
- Hardwire Power SupplyItem # 850022
Customers Also Purchased
- Works with 470108, 470102 and other 6v Amplifiers
- High quality build
- Always use genuine Wilson/weBoost power supplies
- High gain signal output surpasses others this size
- Antenna can be configured into multiple lengths
- Works with standard CB antenna mounts
- Pulls in 3G & 4G LTE signal outdoors
- For all 50 Ohm signal boosters
- Up to +5.1 dB gain