SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit
The SureCall Flare 4G increases voice, text, and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. It greatly enhances 4G and 5G LTE cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.). Furthermore, it works regardless of phone model (iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, etc).
This cell signal booster features an outdoor yagi antenna and a sleek, aesthetically pleasing booster. It’s one of our easiest signal boosters to install and can cover up to 2,500 sq ft under optimal conditions. The cellular repeater itself offers up to +72 dB gain. With this increased gain, the Flare 4G wireless signal booster further expands indoor coverage for those who live or work in buildings whose materials effectively block cellular signal.
The SureCall Flare 4G is best used when outdoor signal is strong, as its omni antenna grants less gain than a yagi antenna but is easier to install.
SureCall is the only cell phone booster name on the market to report real coverage expectations and still overdeliver in performance. They also provide guaranteed results with a 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
For different kit options, please consider the Flare 3.0. For a more powerful option, consider the Fusion4Home Yagi/Panel kit.
- Boosts Voice, Text and 4G LTE Signals for All North American Cell Carriers.
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls and Improves 4G LTE Data Speeds.
- For Multi-Room coverage, 2-3 rooms.
- Please note indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 Bars ~2,000 sq ft, 3-4 Bars ~3,000 sq ft, 5 Bars ~4,000 sq ft.
- Supports Multiple Devices Simultaneously.
- No Monthly Fees, No WiFi needed.
- Lifetime, US-based Customer Service.
For a more powerful signal booster (coverage up to 4,000 sq ft), please consider the SureCall Fusion4Home
Who is the SureCall Flare 4G for?
Those who live in strong signal areas and want to cover multiple rooms.
Those who need an aesthetically pleasing, modern looking booster.
Those who don’t want to deal with an indoor installation.
We don’t recommend this unit for weak signal areas - check out the Flare 4G 3.0 if your outside signal is weak.
With proper installation, you can expect a significant increase in indoor signal (anywhere from 1-4 bars). If you do not find that, you can take advantage of our 60-day return policy.
How Does It Work?
A SureCall cell phone signal booster for homes improves 4G and 5G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US Networks
The SureCall Flare amplifies talk & text, 4G and 5G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|SureCall Flare 4G Easy Install Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Frequencies||Band 17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz; Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 25/2, 1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||72 decibels (dB)|
|Power||110-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Impedance||75 Ohm (Donor) / 50 Ohm (Server)|
|Weight||3 lbs. 2 oz|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Installing the Flare is extremely simple:
- Install Outside Antenna.
- Connect to the Amplifier.
- Place Flare Booster
- Power On
The most “difficult” part is installing the Outside Antenna.
You’ll need some general handyman skills but nothing too specialized. If you prefer having someone else do the job, you can also contact your local general contractor, electrician, or anyone who’s installed a satellite TV dish.
- Find The Best Outside Signal: Begin by finding the best signal outside your house. This is done by walking around the perimeter of your home and either using the number of bars on your phone (ok method), smartphone apps (good method), or Field Test Mode (great method) to find the best location. Pro tip: Locating the side of your home getting the best signal is the MOST CRUCIAL step of the installation process.
- Install Outside Antenna: The area with the best signal is where you will mount the omni antenna. Place the antenna as high up as possible, ideally on the roof, although the fascia or gable is acceptable.
- Place Flare: The inside antenna is built into the Flare, so place it wherever you need signal the most.
- Power on: Plug in the power supply to the Amplifier and to the wall outlet. The amplifier will sync up and if you see all green lights, then green means GO! Check to see near the inside antenna how much better signal you’re getting. Pro tip: Any post-installation adjustments will require rebooting the amplifier. Simply unplug the power supply for 5-10 seconds and plug back in again to reboot the system.
The SureCall Flare 4G is easy to install. Everything is included in the kit. Our trained product specialists can also assist if you have any questions. Call 1-800-470-6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.