The SureCall Flare 3.0 increases voice, text, and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. It greatly enhances 4G & 5G LTE cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.). Furthermore, it works regardless of phone model (iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, etc).
This cell signal booster features an outdoor yagi antenna and a sleek, aesthetically pleasing booster. It’s one of our easiest signal boosters to install and can cover up to 4,000 sq ft under optimal conditions. The cellular repeater itself offers up to +72 dB gain. With this increased gain, the Flare 3.0 wireless signal booster further expands indoor coverage for those who live or work in buildings whose materials effectively block cellular signal.
The SureCall Flare 3.0 can be used in either strong or weak signal areas due to the range and gain on its included yagi antenna. The directional Yagi antenna gives your signal a much better potential for optimal signal gains.
SureCall is the only cell phone booster name on the market to report real coverage expectations and still overdeliver in performance. They also provide guaranteed results with a 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
For different kit options, please consider the Flare 4G. For a more powerful option, consider the Fusion4Home Yagi/Panel kit.
- Boosts Voice, Text and 4G LTE Signals for All North American Cell Carriers.
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls and Improves 4G LTE Data Speeds.
- For Multi-Room coverage, 2-3 rooms.
- Please note indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 Bars ~2,000 sq ft, 3-4 Bars ~3,000 sq ft, 5 Bars ~4,000 sq ft
- Supports Multiple Devices Simultaneously.
- No Monthly Fees, No WiFi needed.
- Lifetime, US-based Customer Service.
For a more powerful signal booster (coverage up to 4,000 sq ft), please consider the SureCall Fusion4Home
Who is the SureCall Flare 3.0 for?
Those who live in weak signal areas and want to cover multiple rooms.
Those who need an aesthetically pleasing, modern looking booster.
Those who don’t want to deal with an indoor installation.
The Flare 3.0 works well in either strong or weak outdoor signal situations, providing roughly 2,000 sq ft of coverage in weak signal. It is a straight upgrade to the Flare 4G thanks to its yagi antenna.
With proper installation, you can expect a significant increase in indoor signal (anywhere from 1-4 bars). If you do not find that, you can take advantage of our 60-day return policy.
|SureCall Flare 4G Easy Install Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Frequencies||Band 17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz; Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 25/2, 1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||72 decibels (dB)|
|Power||110-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Impedance||75 Ohm (Donor) / 50 Ohm (Server)|
|Weight||3 lbs. 2 oz|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Installing the Flare is extremely simple:
- Install Outside Antenna.
- Connect to the Amplifier.
- Place Flare Booster
- Power On
The most “difficult” part is installing the Outside Antenna.
You’ll need some general handyman skills but nothing too specialized. If you prefer having someone else do the job, you can also contact your local general contractor, electrician, or anyone who’s installed a satellite TV dish.
- Find The Best Outside Signal: Begin by finding the best signal outside your house. This is done by walking around the perimeter of your home and either using the number of bars on your phone (ok method), smartphone apps (good method), or Field Test Mode (great method) to find the best location. Pro tip: Locating the side of your home getting the best signal is the MOST CRUCIAL step of the installation process.
- Install Outside Antenna: The area with the best signal is where you will mount the yagi antenna. Place the antenna as high up as possible, ideally on the roof, although the fascia or gable is acceptable. Point it toward your nearest cell tower to most effectively pull in your outside signal.
- Place Flare: The inside antenna is built into the Flare, so place it wherever you need signal the most.
- Power on: Plug in the power supply to the Amplifier and to the wall outlet. The amplifier will sync up and if you see all green lights, then green means GO! Check to see near the inside antenna how much better signal you’re getting. Pro tip: Any post-installation adjustments will require rebooting the amplifier. Simply unplug the power supply for 5-10 seconds and replug to reboot the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
The SureCall Flare comes with a built-in omnidirectional antenna, combining both amplifier and antenna in one sleek package. This allows for a simple installation as well as providing maximum power.
We generally recommend the yagi antenna as it provides more power than an omnidirectional antenna. If you have strong outside signal, an omnidirectional antenna will allow for a simpler installation. However, if your outside signal is weak, definitely get a yagi. It can make a dramatic difference to the strength of your overall system.
It does both! The SureCall Flare amplifies all 4G LTE signal, meaning data as well. It can improve the speeds you experience and improve the performance of any cellular hotspots.
Yes! This is one of the SureCall Flare’s specialties. As long as you’re able to run cable inside, the Flare will not only bypass these troublesome building materials, but potentially provide better signal than what’s present outside.
The SureCall Flare does not need WiFi, nor does it require any monthly or ongoing fees to work.
There are three lights on the SureCall Flare.
If this light is on, your booster is powered on and working. If not, you need to plug the booster in.
Left Indicator Light
The left indicator light lets you know if the booster is using its Automatic Gain Control function. If it flashes yellow, that means the Flare is self-adjusting, and is part of normal operation.
However, if your light is flashing red, that means the incoming signal is too strong and the booster has shut down. If this happens, consider relocating your omnidirectional antenna or pointing the yagi antenna in a different direction.
Right Indicator Light
The right indicator light deals with the separation between the booster and the outside antenna.
If the light is flashing yellow, the system is boosting signal, but at a reduced power level from its potential. If you’re happy with this coverage, don’t worry about it. If you want even more coverage, move the amplifier farther from the outside antenna.
If the light is flashing red and yellow, the system is experiencing oscillation and may have shut down one or more bands. This means you are not receiving any boosted signal on that band. Again – you'll need to move the amplifier farther from the outside antenna in order to resolve this problem.
We provide a 30 day money back guarantee and a 2-year warranty on every SureCall Flare kit.