About the SureCall EZ 4G Signal Booster Kit
The SureCall EZ 4G increases voice, text, and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. It greatly enhances 4G and 5G LTE cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.). Furthermore, it works regardless of phone model (iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, etc).
The SureCall EZ 4G features a plug-and-play installation, and does not require drilling holes or running much cable. It’s the ideal cell phone signal boosters for apartments and spot coverage in your home, assuming you can get any signal at your window. The cellular repeater itself offers up to +72 dB gain. With this increased gain, the EZ 4G wireless signal booster further expands indoor coverage for those who live or work in buildings whose materials effectively block cellular signal.
The SureCall EZ 4G is best used when you can get signal at a window, but not indoors. Its antenna comes with a simple adhesive to attach to any glass surface, pr it can be set up on any windowsill with its removable stand. Not intended for use in weak signal areas.
SureCall is the only cell phone booster name on the market to report real coverage expectations and still overdeliver in performance. They also provide guaranteed results with a 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Boosts Voice, Text and 4G LTE Signals for All North American Cell Carriers.
- Reduces Dropped & Missed Calls and Improves 4G LTE Data Speeds.
- For Multi-Room coverage, 2-3 rooms.
- Please note indoor coverage area will vary based on available outdoor signal strength: 1-2 Bars ~1,000 sq ft, 3-4 Bars ~1,500 sq ft, 5 Bars ~2,000 sq ft
- Supports Multiple Devices Simultaneously.
- No Monthly Fees, No WiFi needed.
- Lifetime, US-based Customer Service.
For a more powerful signal booster (coverage up to 4,000 sq ft), please consider the SureCall Fusion4Home
The SureCall EZ 4G
configuration is for:
Those who live in an apartment and need 1-2 room coverage.
You can’t drill holes or place antennas on your roof.
You have good signal by your window, but poor signal further in your home and only want 1 room coverage.
Those who need an aesthetically pleasing, modern looking booster.
Those who don’t want to deal with an outdoor installation.
We don’t recommend this unit for weak signal areas - check out the Flare 4G 3.0 if your outside signal is weak.
With proper installation, you can expect a significant increase in indoor signal (anywhere from 1-4 bars). If you do not find that, you can take advantage of our 60-day return policy.
How Does It Work?
A SureCall cell phone signal booster for homes improves 4G and 5G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US Networks
The SureCall EZ 4G amplifies talk & text, 4G and 5G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|SureCall EZ 4G Easy Install Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz)||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz)||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance||50 Ohm / 75 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain||72 dB|
|AC Input||110V, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight||3 lb. 2 oz.|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Installing the EZ 4G is plug-and-play:
- Place on or Near Window With Adequate Signal.
- Place Desktop Antenna.
- Power On
The most “difficult” part is installing the Outside Antenna.
You’ll need some general handyman skills but nothing too specialized. If you prefer having someone else do the job, you can also contact your local general contractor, electrician, or anyone who’s installed a satellite TV dish.
- Place On or Near Window with Adequate Signal: The EZ 4G needs signal to boost, so putting the booster on or near the window of your home with the best signal is of critical importance.
- Place Desktop Antenna: The EZ 4G Desktop Antenna is what broadcasts your improved signal. Place it where you need it most.
- Power on: Plug in the power supply to the Amplifier and to the wall outlet. The amplifier will sync up and if you see all green lights, then green means GO! Check to see near the inside antenna how much better signal you’re getting. Pro tip: Any post-installation adjustments will require rebooting the amplifier. Simply unplug the power supply for 5-10 seconds and replug to reboot the system.