SureCall EZ 4G Easy Install Cell Phone Signal Booster
Surecall EZ 4G Easy Install Cell Phone Signal Booster
More bars, better signal. Say goodbye to dropped calls, poor voice quality, and super slow internet.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE signals for 1-2 Rooms
- Better talk, text, and high-speed internet
- Easy to set up, no complicated installations
- Works for all phones, all carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.)
- Industry leading 3 year manufacturer's warranty
The Surecall EZ 4G is a plug-and-play cell phone signal booster. Its speficially made for hassle-free installations, you can set up the booster in as little as 15 minutes and go from low bars to more instantly! It does not require installation of an outside antenna or any other technical fuss. It's simply that easy.
Depending on the outside signal, it is capable of amplifying 3G & 4G LTE cell signals for about 1-2 rooms. Improved talk, text, uploads, downloads, and internet speeds instantly.
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable connection & service
- Wider coverage area
- Improved call quality & reception
- Faster uploads, downloads, and streaming internet data
- Longer battery life for your cell phone
- No landline internet required
- No monthly fees
- More bars!
1-2 Rooms. Small office, home office (SOHO). Apartment. Condo. Cabin/ Cottage. Desktop or workspace area.
Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, Metro PCS, etc.
Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
700 MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850 MHz (Band 5), 1900 Mhz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100 MHz (Band 4).
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as cell phones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android smartphones, and others.
How the Surecall EZ 4G Works
The Surecall EZ 4G cell phone booster is a complete plug-and-play system that boosts cell phone signal in 1-2 rooms of a house or building. It does this with two main components.
- The Amplifier (Repeater) pulls in the outside signal then amplifies it.
- The Inside Antenna then rebroadcasts the enhanced signal to area in need inside your home.
- And that's it!
More bars. Always connected. Reliable service for business, work, play, convenience, and emergencies.
The EZ 4G takes minutes to install and comes with an industry leading 3-year warranty. Made in the USA for highest quality assurance.
Main Causes of Your Poor Cell Phone Signal
The majority of poor signal inside your home or car are caused by 3 problems:
- Distance from the cell tower (especially in rural, remote areas)
- Dense material such as thick concrete, brick, and metal. Energy-efficient material such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass.
- External obstructions such as trees, hills, mountains, and other tall structures like buildings and urban development.
Any combination of these problems weaken and interrupt cell signals from reaching your phone. This is why a cell phone signal booster is important for getting better coverage. It takes the existing signal, enhances it, and bypasses building obstructions to deliver consistent service.
What's in the Box?
- EZ 4G Amplifier
- Inside Antenna
- Coax Cable
- Power Supply
|Surecall EZ 4G|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||72 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||110-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|WEIGHT||3 lbs. 2 oz.|
End dropped calls, stuck text messages, and slow internet today! Our cell signal boosters improve reception, coverage, and delivers reliable service when you need it.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.