Wilson weBoost Drive 3G-M Cell Phone Booster, Refurbished | 470102R
Refurbished weBoost 470102 Drive 3G-M Cell Phone Signal Booster
All refurbished units are complete kits, tested to work properly, and are in like-new condition. In many cases, these are open-box and/or clearance items. Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1-Year Manufacturer's warranty. Same great performance at a deep discount.
- Boosts 3G in a car, truck, RV or boat
- Best for multiple people in a car
- weBoost's most popular 3G mobile signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and basic internet speed
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost Drive 3G-M (formerly Wilson 460102 Mobile 3G) boosts 3G for multiple people in a vehicle (car, truck, van, RV, or boat). Enhances talk, text, and basic 3G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers while on the road.
The Drive 3G-M amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
For the 4G version of this car signal booster, please consider the weBoost Drive 4G-M.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For multiple people on the road needing a reliable signal for talk & text. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. The person on the other line sounds like he's at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and faster basic internet. Perfect for people needing great voice quality and less dropped calls and stuck text messages.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470102 Drive 3G-M amplifies talk & text and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a 12-inch high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- 470102 Dual-band Cell Phone Amplifier/ Repeater
- Outside Magnet Mount Antenna
- Inside Slim Profile Antenna
- Power Supply
- Installation Manual/ Instructions
- Boost 3G, talk & text, and basic 3G internet on all phones with all carriers
- For vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, and boats
- For multiple users, up to 4 devices
- Up to 50 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most popular 3G cell phone signal booster for car
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 1 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|weBoost Drive 3G-M 470102 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||6 V DC/ 2.5 A|
|DIMENSIONS||6.2 x 3.6 x 1.3 in / 15.7 x 9.1 x 3.3 cm|
|WEIGHT||1.2 lbs / 0.54 kg|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.