About This Product
No more dropped calls, slow internet, & disrupted service
The all NEW weBoost Drive X RV is a versatile, multi-user, in-vehicle cell signal booster—designed for use with all RV classes and towable trailers. Backed by up to 50 dB max gain, the Drive X RV delivers the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds.
The enhanced outside antenna’s modular design allows for custom setup and optimal positioning for signal reception. Whether parked or on the road, Drive X RV users experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
The Drive X RV kit comes with everything for DIY installation; including 25’ of RG-6 extender cable for ideal booster placement within RVs of any size. With side-exit adapter and mounting hardware, the outside antenna fits universal CB-antenna mounts and exterior RV ladder poles. Drive X RV is compatible with all cell phones, hotspots, cellular-connected tablets, and other cell devices on all US mobile carriers—including Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
More bars instantly.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE for any RV or large vehicle up to 4 devices.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices, all US carriers.
- Modular antenna design for optimal positioning on RVs.
- Outside antenna fits universal CB mounts (3/8-24 thread).
- Spring base protects antenna from wind and low branches.
- Industry-leading design & performance by Wilson Electronics.
Who is this for?
For RVs, campervans, and big vehicles.
Great for: urban & suburban areas with some rural areas.
Not recommended for: marine use.
How Does It Work?
A weBoost cell phone signal booster for vehicles improves 3G & 4G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US Networks
The weBoost Drive X RV amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|weBoost Drive X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Frequency||Band 12/17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz; Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 2,1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||50 decibels (dB)|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 4.25 x 1 in|
|Weight||0.8 lbs (Amplifier Only)|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
- Pulls in 3G & 4G LTE signal
- Works with all 50 ohm signal boosters
- Up to +5.6 dB gain.
- Works with 470108, 470102 and other 6v Amplifiers
- High quality build
- Always use genuine Wilson/weBoost power supplies
- High gain signal output surpasses others this size
- Antenna can be configured into multiple lengths
- Works with standard CB antenna mounts
- Pulls in 3G & 4G LTE signal outdoors
- For all 50 Ohm signal boosters
- Up to 3.5 dB gain