HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0 Details
Boost your bars.
The HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0 is the latest in HiBoost’s vehicle cell phone signal booster lineup. It features their patented remote monitoring technology in a vehicle booster for the first time. The Signal Supervisor app makes installation and antenna optimization a breeze, and shows you the total performance of your booster any time you want.
With its new sleek design and automatic gain control, the HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0 keeps you constantly connected by greatly enhancing 4G, LTE, and 3G cellular signal. Featuring the maximum possible gain allowed by the FCC at +50 dB and powerful +22 uplink and +10 downlink (affecting strength of signal sent to and from the tower), you’ll never drop a call while driving again.
It boosts signal for all US carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, and more.
HiBoost is the reliable name in industrial & commercial solutions. When you need coverage, Hiboost has you covered.
- Up to +50 gain, 24 uplink, and 10 downlink for any car or vehicle for multiple devices.
- Sleek, stylish design and high performance.
- Remote monitoring and antenna optimization with Signal Supervisor app.
- Boosts 4G, LTE, and 3G cell signal for all US carriers.
- Better signal or your money back for 30 days.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
Who is this for?
Cars, SUVs, vans, and other vehicles.
Great for: For rural, suburban, and urban areas.
Not recommended for: off-the-grid areas or needing whole RV coverage.
How Does It Work?
A HiBoost cell phone signal booster for vehicles improves 3G & 4G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US Networks
The HiBoost Travel 2.0 LTE amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|HiBoost Travel 2.0 LTE Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|WORKING BANDS||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755|
|UL FREQUENCY RANGE||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155|
|DL FREQUENCY RANGE||Band 12 / Band 13 / Band 5 / Band 25-2 / Band 4|
|SUPPORTED STANDARDS||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all other cellular standards|
|MAXIMUM GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|MAXIMUM OUTPUT POWER||UL 24 dBm, DL 10 dBm|
|Dimensions||8.6 in × 6.5 in× 2 in/ 218 mm × 165 mm × 50 mm|
|Weight||≥ 5.0 lb / 2.2 kg|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- Travel 4G Amplifier
- Outside Magnet Mount Antenna
- Inside Patch Antenna
- Power Supply
Customers Also Purchased
- Boosts Talk, Text, 3G and 4G Data
- Automatic Gain Control
- Increased uplink power for weaker signal environments
- Lower profile outdoor antenna with stronger magnetic mount
- Boost 3G & 4G LTE for all US carriers
- For Vehicles: RV & Camper
- Up to +50 dB Gain
- Boosts Talk, Text and 4G Data
- For Homes up to 2,000 sq ft.
- Remote Control via App
- High performance booster with 31dB of adjustable gain level
- Supports all 2G, 3G and 4G standards up to 100,000 sq ft
- Up to +80 decibel gain
- Wide band signal booster with 31dB of adjustable gain level
- Supports all 2G, 3G and 4G standards up to 50,000 sq ft
- Up to 72 decibel gain
- Designed for installations by FCC licensees and qualified installers