Read Featured Reviews From Actual Customers Read All Reviews
Get the Super Signal You Deserve.
There is nothing worse than dropping calls or buffering videos. Supersize your cellular signal with the Hiboost Super Signal, a complete kit covering up to 4000 sq feet. The HiBoost Super Signal works across all US carriers and any phone, as well as boosting voice call quality, text and 4G LTE speeds.
Weak Signal? No Problem!
As long as there is an outside cell signal, the Hiboost Super Signal will make sure you've got bars. With a strong outside signal, you can cover up to the maximum 4000 sq feet, giving everyone access to fast cellular internet signal for calls, data streaming or texting. Make the most of VoLTE, saving on air time and getting crystal clear sound for important calls.
Ban The Frustration
Dropped calls, loading screens and buffering is all frustrating. Never search for a signal again with the Hiboost Super Signal, your answer to consistent, quick and hassle-free cellular signal, is any building you need it to be.
The HiBoost Super Signal is a compact, powerful signal boosters kit that improves 4G LTE. It is also 5G ready, meaning when 5G is rolled out in your area, the HiBoost Super Signal will enhance that too. The booster boasts a +60 decibel max gain and can boost signal up to 4,000 sq. ft., depending on the signal strength outside. Enjoy Uplink speeds of 24 dBm, and downlink speeds of 10 dBm on all mobile devices, including laptops mobile phones, tablets and hotspots.
- Greatly increases 2G, 3G and 4G LTE signal.
- +60 decibel gain.
- Complete kit: all parts included, easy install.
- Covers up to 4,000 sq feet
- Best for small homes and offices.
- Works with any carrier or mobile phone.
- Hiboost exclusive app allows you to monitor the device from anywhere.
THe HiBoost Super Signal works by increasing and amplifying the existing ambient outside cell signal. It does this by utilizing three main parts:
1. The outdoor antenna receives a weak or spotty cell signal form a cell tower.
2. The booster receives the signal from the outdoor antenna and amplifies both incoming and outgoing signals.
3. The indoor antenna broadcasts the amplified signal up to 4,000 sq. ft., creating a stronger, clearer connection for your devices.
- Offices or homes under 4,000 sq. ft.
- 1-2 room bungalows or condos
- Not recommended for bigger buildings over 4,000 sq. ft. or those with weak outdoor signal over 1,000 sq. ft.
|HiBoost Ultra Signal|
|Frequencies - Uplink||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755|
|Frequencies - Downlink||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all other cellular standards|
|Input / Output Impedance||50 Ohms|
|Maximum Gain||Cellular - 60 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter||Input AC 100~240 V, 50/60 Hz, Output DC 12 V/3 A|
|Cable||RG6 / SC-240|
|Dimensions||8.6 in×6.5 in ×2 in|
|Weight||2 lb 3 oz|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65