The Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000i is an enterprise-grade signal booster system, capable of covering up to 200,000 sq ft with signal, for any cellular carrier. Get rid of spotty calls, buffering data, bad voice quality and general signal frustration once and for all. Great for large enterprise spaces like office buildings, hospitals, retail stores and indoor venues.
Get More Gain
Thanks to Cel-Fi's unique set up the QUATRA 4000i can boost signal with more gain than their competitors. Enjoy boosted signal up to +100 dB, which is a difference of +30 dB or up to 1000x more power compared to other boosters. Covers AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and more.
PoE and Digital Cabling
Set up your QUATRA 4000i units anywhere with PoE. Power over Ethernet allows the Coverage Units of the booster to use an ethernet cable as a power source, eliminating the need for an AC wall socket. Digital cabling gives you a better signal, even over longer cable runs
Extra Bands with Part 90
The 4000i is FCC Part 90 approved, meaning it has access to extra frequencies that other boosters don't. Flood your space with 5G/4G/LTE voice and data on up to four bands at the same time, from four different carriers. It works on bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 25, 26, 30, 41, and 71.*
*Requires carrier approval to install Part 90 booster.
Fast Installation, Happy Clients
Thanks to Cat5 cable runs, the QUATRA 4000i is easier and quicker to install. Run cables through walls to deliver not only signal but power to each unit too. Set up and manage the entire system remotely using the WAVE app. The QUATRA 4000i is designed for quick installation, unrivaled power, and more band support.
How a Cel-Fi Quatra System Works
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000i is an all-digital hybrid DAS signal booster system. It includes a network unit and a coverage unit. The network unit draws in signal from up to four carriers at a time and sends it through the Cat5 cables to the coverage units. Each coverage unit then broadcasts the cell signal. One 4000 NU (Network Unit) can support up to 6 CUs (Coverage Unit) for a maximum coverage area of up to 75,000 sq ft. Four Cel-Fi QUATRAs–with support of up to 24 CUs–when connected to a small cell can provide unified coverage up to 200,000 sq ft.
Enjoy up to +100dB with the QUATRA 4000i, which is more than +30 dB or up to 1000x more power compared to other boosters. Cat 5 cable runs mean better signal even deeper inside your building. Cat5 also supports PoE, allowing you to run power to your coverage unit from anywhere.
What stands the QUATRA 4000i apart from the regular 4000 is its FCC Part 90 certification. With that it can use extra frequencies from four carriers; AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
- AT&T Bands: 12&5, 12&25, 12&4, 12&2, 30&5, 30&25, 30&4, 30&2
- Sprint Bands: 5&25, 5&2, 26&25, 26&2, 41&26, 41&25, 41&2, 41&5
- T-Mobile Bands: 25&4, 25&12, 4&12, 4&71, 25&71, 2&4, 2&12, 2&71
- Verizon Bands: 13&25, 13&4, 13&2
- All Bands: 2/4/5/12/13/25/26/30/41/71
Set up, control, manage, and more with the WAVE app. WAVE is cloud-based and can be accessed from anywhere. You can set up alerts and alarms, change settings, or just make sure that everything is ticking along as it should with just your phone.
- Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e Active DAS Hybrid for Middleprise
- Works for all phones & cellular devices on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and/or Sprint (select your own carriers.)
- Carrier-approved and unconditionally network safe Independent donor antenna or small cell input per carrier
- Compatible with Cel-Fi WAVE software to activate, optimize, and manage online.
- Supports T-Mobile's new Band 41
- FCC Part 90 approved
- CAT5 Cable supports digital signal and PoE
- The outdoor antenna draws in signal from nearby towers and sends it to the network unit.
- The network unit then sends the signal through the Cat5 cables to each coverage unit. Power is sent via PoE from the network unit to each coverage unit.
- The coverage unit then boosts the signal up to +100 dB, sending it through floors and walls to eliminate dead spots.
- Large office buildings
- Retail spaces
- Multistory buildings
- Enterprise spaces
At Signal Boosters we provide full turnkey integration of in-building wireless (IBW) systems that amplify signal indoors, delivering the signal you need to get the job done. From the first call to post-project, Signal Boosters handles every detail personally in-house. Our team of RF engineers, system integrators, designers, and certified signal boost specialists take complete ownership of your project.
- Assessment - Pre-survey - Site survey
- System Design - Data analysis - Floor plans - Equipment & Pricing
- Installation - Installing equipment - Optimization
- Support - Documentation - Monitoring & support
Frequently Asked Questions
The QUATRA 4000 is FCC Part 20 certified. It supports bands 2,4,5,12,13, 25. The QUATRA 4000i is FCC Part 90 certified. It supports bands 2,4,5,12,13, 25, 26, 30, 41, and 71.
No. The QUATRA units are not weatherproof and must be set up indoors.
Yes, if the donor signal is coming from the same direction.
All of the CU lights will turn solid green once the CU starts relaying one channel. It takes a while for the system to relay all the other channels as well
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000i is an FCC-certified Part 90 enterprise signal booster. It is the industrial bigger brother of the QUATRA 4000, with Band 71 coverage. Enjoy more bands than a regular booster, along with up to +100dB gain. Cover up to 200,000 sq ft of indoor space. Perfect for hospitals, office buildings, retail spaces, warehouses, and more. The QUATRA 4000i supports AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Boost 4G, 4G LTE, and 5G on four bands at the same time from four carriers.