Read Featured Reviews From Actual Customers Read All Reviews
Deliver Enhanced Cellular and WiFi Without Electricity
Up to 18 hours of uptime with two included lithium batteries. Get up and running in five minutes or less, with even faster teardown.
Powered by Nextivity and Peplink
Utilize the included Nextivity GO X signal booster and Peplink BR1 Mini CAT7 cellular router for portable cellular and internet on-the-go. Plug it in or run it off battery*.
Battery charger sold separately*
Boost Cell Signal Wherever You Go
Equipped with the Cel-Fi GO X Signal Booster, enhance cellular signals by up to +100 dB for all nearby devices for a single US carrier anytime, anywhere.
Get WiFi Everywhere
Keep up to 60 internet-dependent devices connected with the Peplink BR1 Mini CAT 7 Cellular Router. Delivers speeds up to 300 Mbps down and 150 Mbps up. Dual-SIM allows always-on connectivity.
Traveling salespeople. Inspectors. Remote job sites. Agricultural workers. More. Everyone needs reliable cellular and WiFi. The PSU provides.
This Nextivity Edition of the revolutionary Bolton Technical Portable Signal Unit (PSU) is an extremely powerful complete cellular and WiFi package. It pairs the Cel-Fi GO X cell signal booster and Peplink BR1 Mini CAT7 Cellular Router to provide crisp cellular and up to 300 Mbps of download. The PSU can be plugged in for long-term use or powered for up to 18 hours by the included lithium batteries.
The PSU is available in different versions to fit any situation. This is the Nextivity edition, including a Cel-Fi GO X system. The Fusion4Home provides up to +100 dB of gain across a single North American carrier’s frequency. It is our most powerful option.
The included Peplink BR1 Mini CAT7 cellular router benefits from the amplified signal provided by the booster. Performance will be significantly better than what a portable hotspot provides. Up to three wired devices and multiple wireless devices can connect to the internet at once with speeds up to 300 Mbps. Its dual-SIM functionality will keep you connected across any carrier network.
So easy to set up, you'll be good to go in minutes. Built-in LED lights further simplify set up and take down in dark spaces.
Standard with two M18 lithium batteries, the PSU offers up to 18 hours of operation. Built-in USB ports and a power strip give you the option to keep additional equipment on. The voltage meter allows for easy battery power monitoring. Use the AC plug socket to power the unit when electricity is available.
For optimal performance, the lid must remain open during operation. To protect all electrical components from the elements, place the PSU in a secure area. If you plan to use the included batteries regularly, we recommend purchasing a charging cable (sold separately).
- Portable LTE CAT 7 router and signal booster
- Battery powered, up to 18 hours of operation
- Reliable cellular connectivity
- Fast dual-band WiFi and Ethernet connectivity, up to 300 Mbps
- Supports multiple wireless devices and up to 3 wired devices
- Dual-SIM failover
- Easy to read voltage meter
- Built-in power outlet, USB ports, and power strip
- Easy to set up and use
The PSU is powered by M18 lithium batteries, or by an external power source. When turned on:
- The Yagi antenna captures your existing outside cell signal and feeds it to the Cel-Fi GO X.
- The Cel-Fi GO X boosts the signal and sends it to the panel antenna.
- The panel antenna on the lid broadcasts the boosted signal to all nearby cellular devices. This includes the cellular router.
- The Peplink BR1 Mini CAT7 Cellular Router uses the boosted signal to deliver strong wired or wireless internet.
- Pelican Protective Case
- Peplink BR1 Mini CAT 7 Cellular Router
- Cel-Fi GO X Cellular Signal Booster
- Cellular Panel Antenna
- Cellular Yagi Antenna
- 2x WiFi Whip Antennas
- 2x Cellular Whip Antennas
- 2x Lithium Batteries
- 30ft LMR 240 Coax Cable
- 7ft Tripod
- LED Light System
- Lock Key Latch
- 15 Amp AC Port Plug
- Voltage Meter
- USB Port
- Power Strip
|Manufacturer||Peplink BR1 Mini CAT7|
|Number of Ports||2x LAN + 1x WAN|
|Port Speeds||1 Gbps|
|Peek Data Speeds||DL 300 Mbps, UL 150 Mbps|
|Dimensions||4.6 x 4.2 x 1.4 inches|
|WiFi Capabilities||2.4 GHz & 5 GH|
|Antennas||1x GPS, 2x Wi-Fi, 2x LTE|
|Manufacturer||Cel-fi GO X|
|Frequency Bands||2, 4, 5, 12, 13|
|Gain||100 decibels (dB)|
|Power||9.6 – 16.5V, 2A current draw|
|Dimensions||10.73 x 3.8 x 1.71 inches|
|Dimensions||24" X 15" X 18"|
|Router FCC ID||N7NMEM74B|
|Booster FCC ID||VETG32-2451213|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- Assemble tripod and add weight if needed.
- Mount Yagi antenna
- Point Yagi antenna at your closest cell tower
- Connect coaxial cable to the Yagi antenna and PSU control panel
- Make sure Yagi and panel antennas are facing opposite directions and that there is at least 30 ft of separation between them
- Lift router's LTE and WiFi antennas
- Turn on PSU
- Enjoy enhanced WiFi and cellular signals
For assistance, please call us at 1-800-470-6777.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want reliable cellular and WiFi connectivity on the job or out in the world, the PSU will provide it. There are many reasons to consider the PSU:
- For reliable streaming of data or video anywhere
- As a mission-critical backup during power outages
- To avoid difficult installations of a booster or WiFi network in a building
- If you travel a lot and need reliable signal
- It looks cool
To name a few. It gives great internet and cell phone service, where you need it, when you need it, with few if any compromises. What’s not to love about that?
Use the PSU anywhere cell signal is available, even if faint. Applications include trade shows, off-the-grid living or camping, command centers, temporary job sites, pop-up shops, and more.
You'll get the best results when used indoors, but even outdoors you will receive some signal as long as you remain near the PSU.
Yes. The Cel-Fi GO X Signal Booster and Peplink BR1 Mini Cellular Router both need cellular reception to keep you connected. Having no signal at all will mean the Home Room won’t work, which means the router won’t, either.
The PSU is weatherproof when closed. Dust, water, or hail aren't a match for the heavy-duty case. However, the components inside the case are not weatherproof. Since it must remain open for optimal performance, make sure PSU is in a safe spot when in use.
- The directional panel antenna that broadcasts the boosted signal is mounted on the lid. For optimal results, the antenna must face the direction in which reliable cell signal is needed.
- You need room to lift the LTE router's antennas, allowing it to send and receive the best signals.
- Having the lid open adds the necessary space needed between the panel and whip antennas to avoid oscillation.
The only monthly fee associated with the PSU is the data plan needed to keep the Peplink BR1 Mini online. There are no monthly fees associated with any weBoost or Bolton equipment.