Read Featured Reviews From Actual Customers Read All Reviews
Reliable Long-Distance Networking
The Tenda O6 Outdoor WiFi CPE connects to buildings as far as 6 miles away with a point-to-point network. Enjoy a steady and reliable WiFi network in remote buildings such as barns or warehouses.
Designed for long-range P2P or P2MP wireless networking, the O6 can provide reliable connectivity wherever you need it. Perfect for keeping your surveillance systems connected, sharing your network with distant buildings, or accessing wireless broadband stations.
IP65 Robust Housing
The O6 Outdoor CPE can withstand extreme weather with its IP65 rated housing. The professional quality casing also offers 6000V Lightning Protection.
Better Performance and Capacity
Enjoy a superior long-range network with less lag thanks to Tenda's TD-MAX. Less noise interference better throughput and lower latency lead to a faster, more reliable long-range network.
Stay Connected Everywhere
Extend your network or connect to a wireless ISP station with the O6. High-gain, incredible range, and 11ac wireless technology ensure superior wireless data transmission up to 450Mbps. Enjoy reliable internet access wherever you need it.
The Tenda O6 Outdoor CPE is a long-range antenna designed for P2P and P2MP networking. With TD-MAX and up to +16dBi of gain, it transmits and maintains a stable 5GHz connection up to 6 miles. It's a simple and cost-effective solution for long-range networking. You can efficiently extend your home or business network to a barn, warehouse, surveillance system, or anywhere you need. Compatible with all wireless ISPs, you can enjoy reliable internet access without the need for wired broadband. Easily manage your network via the centralized management software, CPE Assistant. No matter the weather, the O6 creates a strong, reliable, long-range network with wireless rates up to 450 Mbps!
- Incredible range up to 6 miles
- 16dBi dual polarized antenna
- Wireless data rates up to 450Mbps
- Robust construction
- Simple and flexible installation
- Uses TD-MAX for greater performance
- Centralized management with CPE Assistant
1. One CPE (in your barn, shed, home) works in an AP mode while the other located on the pole acts in a station mode. This makes it easy for signals to be transmitted via long-distance (up to 6 miles). AP mode is when a device creates its own connection, Station mode is when a device connects to an existing internet connection.
2. It can also be used for CCTV surveillance, the main antenna transmits a signal which is then picked up by the receiving antennas. This signa is then transmitted through the surveillance cameras.
3. It can be used for internet access via WISP. Here, you only need one antenna that must be strategically positioned on your roof and point in the direction of the WISP station up to 6 miles away. You can then enjoy a stable internet connection.
- Homeowners wanting to share their internet with a distant barn, shed, garage, or surveillance system.
- Schools, hospitals, and other businesses wanting to share their network with multiple buildings.
- Those who want to access a WISP station
|Dimension||270 x 94.86 x 67.5 mm|
|Application Scenarios||PtP and PtMP wireless connection for Privated ISP access or CCTV Surveillance|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11a/n/ac|
|Maximum Wireless Rate||867 Mbps|
|Interfaces||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Antenna Polarization||Dual Polarization Directional Antenna|
|Antenna Beamwidth||Horizontal: 30° Vertical: 30°|
|Power Method||PoE 802.3af/at
24V0.5A Passive PoE
12V 1A DC
|Passive PoE||Passive power over ethernet via PoE/LAN (✚4, 5 pins, -7, 8 pins) up to 60 meters
Voltage range: 21-25V DC
|Reception Sensitivity||11a 6Mbps -95dBm±1.5dBm
11n MCS7 HT20 -72dBm±1.5dBm
11ac MCS9 HT80 -64dBm±1.5dBm
|Operating Mode||AP/Station/WISP/P2MP/WDS Repeater/Router|
|Enable/Disable Wireless Radio||Support|
|Wireless Client Isolation||Support|
|Wireless Access Control||Support|
|Weak Signal Client Limitation||Support|
|Transmission Power||Adjustable power by 1dBm|
|Wireless Security||64/128 WEP,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK,WPA|
|VLAN Tagging for SSID||Support|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP|
|Remote Web access||Support|
|Network Diagnoses||Ping, Traceroute, Signal Scan|
|Managed By Controller||PC Software -- CPE Assistant|
|Package Contents||1x 5GHz 16dBi 11AC Gigabit Outdoor CPE
1x PoE Power Adapter
1x Quick Installation Guide
|Operation Temperature||-30℃ ~ 60℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ~ 70℃|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Default Login IP||192.168.2.1|
|Default Login Username||admin|
|Default Login Password||admin|
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The router has a weatherproof enclosure so your connectivity will not be interrupted.
The device has a smart signal indicator - 3 signal LED lights. This will show you the strength of the signal. You can also check the signal on your App.