WiFi 6. Everywhere.
With the Tenda EX6 WiFi Mesh System, you can extend WiFi 6 signal to every corner of your building. Link the nodes in mesh format to create seamless coverage. Covers up to 4000 sq ft with two nodes or 6000 sq ft with three nodes. The EX6 gives you a stronger, more reliable signal all over your home or office.
Game & Stream With No Interruptions
Perfect for either home or office, the EX6 AX1800 allows up to 160 connected devices. Enjoy smooth online gaming with no lag and seamless video streaming. Works with Amazon's Alexa, you can control your network with a simple command.
Blast Through Barriers
Equipped with Beamforming, physical barriers are no problem for the EX6. Send stable WiFi signals through walls and more to reach every corner of your home or office. Keep your WiFi bars up from the front door to the backyard.
Separate EX6 mesh units work together to create a seamless roaming experience in your building. Your devices, such as mobile phones, will connect to the nearest node without any input from you. Move from room to room and never drop a signal.
Simple. Seamless. Stable.
With the EX6 WiFi 6 Mesh System, you can enjoy a stable internet signal all over your home or office. Connect multiple nodes to form a mesh network that will seamlessly allow your devices to roam from room to room. Total coverage has never been this easy.
The EX6 Mesh WiFi 6 System is designed to provide whole-home WiFi coverage. It offers both 2.4GHz at 574Mbps and 5GHz at 1201Mbps. A 1.5GHz Quad-Core Broadcom high-performance processor paired with dual-band WiFi 6 (802.11AX) allows for speeds up to 1775Mbps*. Three Gigabit Ethernet ports per unit allow for a wide variety of connection options. WiFi 6 allows upgraded upload and download speeds thanks to increased bandwidth. Connect up to 160 devices to the EX6, making it perfect for both home and office use. * Speeds are dependent on real-world conditions.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11AX) with speeds of up to 1800Mbps
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Broadcom high-performance processor
- Seamless Roaming
- WiFi 6
- Complete kit included
- Easy installation
- Covers up to 4000 sq ft with 2 nodes or 6000 sq ft with 3
The EX6 AX1800 boosts the existing WiFi signal inside buildings. It uses two main parts to do this:
- The internet router receives this signal and broadcasts it to the EX6 nodes
- The EX6 nodes amplify the signal and boost it throughout the building
- Homes without access to cable or fiber internet
- Small businesses wanting wired and LTE internet access
- RVs and motorhomes
- Mobile businesses
|Standard & Protocol||IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
|Ethernet Interface||3 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports per node|
|Antenna||4 x 3dBi Internal antenna|
|Button||1 x Reset Button
1 x MESH Button
|Power||Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 12 V ⎓ 1.5 A
|Dimension||100 x 100 x 190mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 7.48 in)|
|LED Indicator||1 x Tri-color LED Indicator(Green, Yellow, Red)|
|Wireless Roaming||Comply with IEEE802.11k/v|
|Mesh Network Standard||Wi-Fi EasyMesh|
|Rate||2.4GHz: 574Mbps (802.11ax)
5GHz: 1201Mbps (802.11ax)
5G: 5150MHz-5250MHz or 5725MHz-5825MHz
<20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<23 dBm (5 GHz)
<30 dBm (2.4 GHz)
<30 dBm (5 GHz)
|Basic Features||Beam Forming
|Operating Mode||Router Mode,AP Mode|
|Internet Connection Type||PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(Russia), PPTP(Russia), L2TP(Russia)|
|DHCP Server||DHCP Server, DHCP Client List|
|Virtual Server||Port Forwarding, DMZ Host, UPnP|
|Parental Control||Client Filter
|Firewall||Forbid TCP/UDP flood attack|
|VPN||PPTP Server, PPTP/L2TP Client|
|DNS||Support manually setting DNS server|
|Special Features||Ethernet Backhaul
|Others||Support App and web management
Firmware upgrade online
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 40 ℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ 70 ℃|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5%~90% RH non-condensing|
|APP installation||Available in iOS 9.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. the MX6 nodes can be connected in mesh network format to cover a larger area.
You can connect up to 160 devices.
No the MX6 AX1800 is only a WiFi booster.
Each node has 2 internal 3dBi antennas per unit.
Customers Also Purchased
- Long-Distance connectivity up to 12.5 Miles
- Designed for P2P and P2MP Networking
- IP65 Robust Construction
- Better Performance with TD-MAX Technology
- 23dBi Vertically Polarized Directional Antenna
- WiFi 5 (802.11AC) LTE Router
- Ideal for Homes, RVs, & Offices
- Wireless Speeds Up to 1200Mbps
- Beamforming+ Technology for Greater Performance
- Compatible With All U.S. Carriers and ISPs
- Powerful WiFi 6 Router
- Perfect for Apartments, Homes, & Offices
- Next-Gen WiFi 6 Technology for Greater Performance
- Highest Level of Security
- Supports Remote App Management
- Expand High Speed WiFi 6 Signal
- Great for Homes & Offices
- Max Dual-Band Speeds of 1800Mbps
- 2 High Gain Dual-Band Antennas
- Plug & Play Installation
- Portable, Powerful Dual-Band WiFi 6
- Give Your Legacy Devices New Life
- Faster Internet Speeds
- USB3 for Faster Data Transfer
- Compatible with Windows 10 and USB2