SureCall TriFlex2Go-V Verizon Cell Phone Signal Booster
SureCall TriFlex2Go-V Verizon Cell Phone Signal Booster for Vehicles
- Boosts Verizon 3G & 4G in a car, truck, RV or boat
- Best for multiple people in a car
- SureCall's most popular 4G Verizon vehicle signal booster
- Works on ALL phones on Verizon
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet
From low bars to more instantly. SureCall TriFlex2Go-V boosts Verizon 3G for multiple people in a vehicle (car, truck, van, RV, or boat). Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G internet on ALL phones while on the road.
The TriFlex2Go-V amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet. Founded in 2001 and based out of Silicon Valley, SureCall has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. Satisfied clients include Chrysler, HP, Exxon Mobile, Stanford University, and many more.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE while on the road using Verizon's network. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. The person on the other line sounds like he's at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and faster basic internet. Perfect for people needing great voice quality and less dropped calls and stuck text messages.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The SureCall TriFlex2Go-V amplifies talk & text and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- 3G: Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- 4G: Verizon
- Frequencies: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a compact high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times and sending the enhanced signal strength back to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 4G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- TriFlex2Go-V Dual-band Cell Phone Amplifier / Repeater
- Outside Magnet Mount Antenna
- Inside Patch Antenna
- DC Power Supply
- TriFlex2Go-V Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 3G, 4G LTE, talk & text, and basic 3G internet on all phones with Verizon
- For vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, and boats
- For multiple users
- Up to 50 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- SureCall’s most popular Verizon 4G cell phone signal booster for car
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 856019003576
|SureCall TriFlex2Go-V Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||Cellular||824-849 MHz (Uplink) / 869-894 MHz (Downlink)|
|PCS||1850-1910 MHz (Uplink) / 1930-1990 MHz (Downlink)|
|LTE-Verizon||776-787 MHz (Uplink) / 746-757 MHz (Downlink)|
|MAX GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|DIMENSIONS||9.25" x 6.25" x 1.5"|
|WEIGHT||3 lbs 8 oz|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of SureCall. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.