SureCall Force8 Industrial Signal Booster
From low to more bars instantly!
SureCall's Force8 is the first bi-directional cell signal amplifier for the 5G network. With the approval of all boosted carriers, Force8 improves 5G cell service for the T-Mobile (600 MHz band) and AT&T (2.3 GHz band). Additionally, Force8 is a HetNet and HetGen solution that improves cell service for every US cellular network and all cellular generations including 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals.
The Force8 industrial grade cell phone signal booster is equipped with Sentry to allow remote access to make adjustments to the system anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile application (iPhone | Android).
SureCall is the only cell phone booster name in the market to provide guaranteed results or 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Sure signal. Sure coverage. SureCall.
- First 5G signal booster that improves 5G service inside buildings for the T-Mobile (600 MHz) and AT&T (2.3 GHz) bands
- Improves 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals for every US cell carrier, including the Sprint (800 MHz) and AWS-3 bands
- Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system allows cloud controlled adjustments to the booster anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile app (iPhone | Android)
- No monthly fees, no need to be connected to wifi, it just works
- SureCoverage Guaranteed: Better signal or 60-days money back & 3 year warranty
Installation & Deployment
At Signal Boosters we provide full turnkey integration of in-building wireless (IBW) systems that amplify signal indoors, delivering the signal you need to get the job done. From the first call to post-project, Signal Boosters handles every detail personally in-house. Our team of RF engineers, system integrators, designers, and certified signal boost specialists take complete ownership of your project.
- Site survey
- Data analysis
- Floor plans
- Equipment & Pricing
- Installing equipment
- Monitoring & support
SureCall Force8 Industrial Product Benefits
- Virtually eliminates dropped calls
- Crystal clear voice quality
- Quickly send & receive text messages and emails
- Faster internet data (uploads, downloads, and streaming)
- Wider coverage area & improved reception
- Consistent service throughout the office
- Reliable connection
- More bars
- Longer battery life for phone
- Always on, always connected
How Does It Work?
A SureCall cell phone signal booster for homes improves 3G & 4G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US and Canadian Networks
The SureCall Force8 improves 5G cell service for the T-Mobile (600 MHz band) and AT&T (2.3 GHz band). It also amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|SureCall Force8 Industrial 5G Signal Booster|
|Frequencies - Uplink||663–716 / 776–787 / 819–849 / 1850–1915 / 1710–1780 / 2305–2315|
|Frequencies - Downlink||617–652 / 728–746 / 746–757 / 864–894 / 1930–1995 / 2110–2180 / 2350–2360|
|Maximum Gain||80 dB|
|Maximum Output Power||3 Watt EIRP|
|Supported Standards||LTE-A, LTE-V, PCS, AWS & AWS-3, T-Mobile 600 MHz, Sprint 800 MHz, AT&T WCS|
|AC Input||Input AC 110-240 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 19 V|
|Dimensions||14.5 x 11 x 3.5 inch|
This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designated for installation by FCC LICENSEES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each violation.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65