Dedicated to Saving Lives
The Nextivity (formerly Cel-Fi) QUATRA 1000 FN ensures FirstNet signal reaches our emergency responders and keeps their lines open during an emergency. The QUATRA FN covers up to 200,000 sq ft with up to +100dB of gain, vastly improving FirstNet signal strength and quality.
Digital DAS Hybrid System
The QUATRA 1000 FN works with a hybrid system consisting of two elements. The entire system is digital, including the cabling, allowing for better signal transfer.
The primary or Network Unit draws in outside signal and sends it via Cat5 or Cat6 cables to each Coverage Unit. From there the Coverage Units (CU) broadcast the signal throughout your office space. Each CU supplies signal to the immediate area both horizontally and vertically. This means that a CU can create a coverage bubble that will go through floors.
Complete Kit with Digital Cabling
The QUATRA FN 1000 is a complete kit, with network unit, coverage units and cabling included. It is designed to be installed in days instead of weeks like other brands. The Cat5 cabling allows PoE (Power over Ethernet), with the coverage units receiving power directly from the network unit. No extra power source is needed. Now you can run longer, simpler cable setups and still have great signal even deep inside your building.
How a Nextivity Quatra 1000 FN System Works
The Nextivity QUATRA FN FirstNet Booster delivers cellular coverage in buildings for emergency communications from police, fire, and medical personnel. Communication is not optional in critical times, rely on equipment that ensures the best coverage.
FirstNet is a network for Public Safety Communication Devices. This high-speed, nationwide wireless broadband network will have dedicated bands for public safety agencies and first responders. Legacy equipment does not support FirstNet dedicated band.
The QUATRA FN amplifies FirstNet frequencies across Band 14 and AT&T Band 12 in large buildings, up to 200,000 sq ft with the appropriate NUs and CUs. Deploy alongside the Nextivity QUATRA 4000 and Nextivity QUATRA RED for complete cellular, public safety, and ERRCS coverage in building.
- Scalable All-Digital PoE Cat5e Active DAS Hybrid for “Middleprise,” buildings between 20,000 and 200,000 sq ft.
- Boosts AT&T FirstNet Bands 12 & 14
- Power-over-Ethernet for easier installation
- Cat5/Cat6 Cabling for better signal quality
- Virtually eliminates dropped calls
- Crystal clear voice quality
- Wider coverage area & Improved reception for FirstNet
- Consistent coverage for emergency personnel
- The outdoor antenna draws in signal from nearby towers and sends it to the network unit.
- The network unit then sends the signal through the Cat5 cables to each coverage unit. Power is sent via PoE from the network unit to each coverage unit.
- The coverage unit then boosts the signal up to +100 dB, sending it through floors and walls to eliminate dead spots.
- Large office buildings
- Retail spaces
- Multistory buildings
- Enterprise spaces
At Signal Boosters we provide full turnkey integration of in-building wireless (IBW) systems that amplify signal indoors, delivering the signal you need to get the job done. From the first call to post-project, Signal Boosters handles every detail personally in-house. Our team of RF engineers, system integrators, designers, and certified signal boost specialists take complete ownership of your project.
- Assessment - Pre-survey - Site survey
- System Design - Data analysis - Floor plans - Equipment & Pricing
- Installation - Installing equipment - Optimization
- Support - Documentation - Monitoring & support
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The QUATRA units are not weatherproof and must be set up indoors.
Yes, if the donor signal is coming from the same direction.
The USB on the back of the QUATRA 1000 NU is for the Compass Site Survey Tool and is for Nextivity use only.
Yes. The standard Cat5e cable length maximum is 330 feet, or 660 feet if a QUATRA Range Extender is used halfway along the cable length. 490 feet (984 feet with a QRE) is possible with thicker 22/23 gauge CAT6/7 Ethernet cables.