HiBoost Home 4K Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | F10G-5S-LCD
HiBoost Home 4K Home Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 4G Voice and Data
- Up to 100 simultaneous users
- Works on ALL phones with ALL U.S. carriers
- Better talk & text and internet speed
From low bars to more instantly. HiBoost F10G-5S-LCD Home 4K boosts 3G and 4G for an entire home, office, cabin or small building. Enhances talk, text, and 4G Data on ALL phones with ALL U.S. carriers while on the road.
The Home 4K Kit is a 60dB, ultra wide band cell phone signal booster that covers up to 4000 square feet with clear voice and high-speed 2G, 3G and 4G data. It can also support large capacity use for up to 100 cell phone users. With our Home 4k Kit, enjoy clear calls and high-speed data all around your house at the lowest price, guaranteed.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text for whole home or office. You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, and slow email delivery.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text. Perfect for people needing great voice quality, less dropped calls, stuck text messages and delayed emails.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The HiBoost Home 4K amplifies talk & text and 3G for all major U.S. carrier networks except (WiMax and iDen.)
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a 12-inch high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times and sending the enhanced signal strength to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- HiBoost Home 4K Signal Booster
- Outdoor Wide Band Panel Antenna
- Indoor Wide Band Panel Antenna
- 30 ft Low-loss HiBoost200 Cable
- Power Supply
- Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost talk & text, and 4G LTE data on all phones with all U.S. carriers
- For home, cabin, small office
- For multiple users, up to 100 devices
- Up to 60 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- HiBoost's best 4G signal booster for home
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|HiBoost Home 4K Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||60 decibels (dB)|
|DIMENSIONS||4.7 x 7.8 x 1.4 in / 11.938 x 19.812 x 3.556 cm|
|WEIGHT||4 lbs / 1.8 kg|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of HiBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.