Bolton Technical UltraGain 26 Details
Improve your WiFi and cellular signal boosters with the UltraGain 26 Wideband Antenna!
The Bolton Technical UltraGain 26 Wideband Antenna is the highest continuous gain parabolic antenna on the market.
Compared to other wideband antennas with averages of +8 to +12 dB, the Bolton Technical UltraGain 26 provides an average of +24 dB. That’s a minimum of 15X the power output!
With a radiation cone between 4 to 20 degrees, it allows for narrow, fine-tuned, and farther aim than most wideband antennas.
Ideal for rural communities in extremely weak signal areas who have trouble even reaching their nearest cell tower, and for enterprise, who want to get the most out of their commercial booster.
The Bolton Technical UltraGain 26 works with all cell phone signal boosters (weBoost, SureCall, Cel-Fi, etc.), WiFi boosters, and hotspot boosters (Pepwave, MoFi, Netgear Nighthawk, etc).
This is an after market accessory that will help boost your signal, but is not mandatory.
Capable of working on a multitude of bands: Cellular, LTE, 5G, GSM, ISM, CDMA, UMTS, 2G/3G/4G/ WiFi, Homeland Security, Wi-Max, GPS, Homeland Security, Military, Satellite, Aerospace exploration, Radio Telescope and more.
- Ultra long range (over 10 miles).
- High gain and directionality on all frequencies between 600 MHz and 6500MHz
- All cellular (including 5G), WiFi, Wi-Max, GPS, GOV, MIL, and SDR bands
- Up to +26 dB Gain
- Mount Sold Separately
Supported Networks & Bands
Who is this for?
People in rural areas desperately searching for signal.
Businesses needing the absolute best outdoor antenna.
Ultra Wide Band (14-26 dBi, 600 - 6500MHz)
|Bolton Technical UltraGain 26 Wideband Antenna|
|Frequency & Gain|| |
600 - 995 MHz - +15 dB 1700-2200 MHz - +20 dB 3000-6500MHz - +26 dB
|Polarization||Vertical or Horizontal|
|Half-power Beam Width (°)||Low Band: 20 Horiz, 23 Vert|
|Half-power Beam Width (°)||Mid Band: 12 Horiz, 15 Vert|
|Half-power Beam Width (°)||High Band: 7 Horiz, 9 Vert|
|Front-to-back Ratio (dB)||20 AVG|
|VSWR||1.6:1 / 1.4:1 AVG|
|Max Input Power (W)||100|
|Lighting Protection||DC Ground|
|Dimensions (in/cm)||24x39x16 / 60x99x40|
|Dimensions, Boxed (in/cm)||20x25x4 / 51x63x10|
|Antenna Weight (lb/kg)||5.3 / 2.4 with bracket|
|Packing Weight (lb/kg)||7.2 / 3.3|
|Rated Wind Velocity (mph/kph)||130 / 209|
|Wind Load @ Rated Velo (M/K)||150 / 68|
|Mounting Mast Diam. (in/mm)||1.5-2.0 / 40-50|
|Reflector Finish||Electrostatic Powder Coat|
|Radome Material||ASA Anti UV|
|Antenna System Color||Flat Gray|
|Water Resistance||IPX Weather Rated|
|Operating Temperature (°C/°F)||-40 to +60 / -40 to +140|
- UltraGain 26 Wideband Antenna
Some assembly required. Requires the use of a 10mm wrench, socket, or nutdriver, or alternatively an adjustable wrench or pliers to set up. Mount sold separately. Our trained product specialists can also assist if you have any questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777.
- Receives local HD and digital TV broadcasts
- Attaches directly to OTR trucker antenna
- Omni-directional long range reception
- Yagi-directional 4G antenna
- RoHS compliant, high efficiency and compact design
- Covers cellular bands and WiFi from 608 through 2700 MHz
- Plenum rated pig-tail cable
- Up to +7 dB gain.
- Outside omni-directional 4G antenna
- RoHS compliant and compact design
- Covers cellular bands from 698 through 2700 MHz
- Newest weBoost Outside Directional Antenna
- Desktop Antenna for SMA signal boosters
- Best for small home units, vehicle, or RV signal boosters
- Upgrade for any vehicle
- Up to +3.4dB gain