Read Featured Reviews From Actual Customers Read All Reviews
Elevate Your Connection
The Beacon 5G is a 50 Ohm two-way directional cellular antenna. Whether indoors or outdoors, this versatile antenna is ready to amplify 4G and 5G cellular signals across frequencies 617-4000 MHz. It’s perfectly crafted for use with signal boosters, routers, and other cellular RF devices.
Superior Cellular Reception for All
Wideband, the Sector can deliver superior 4G and C-Band 5G cellular signals across frequency range 698-2700 MHz for all North American carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, US Cellular, Bell, Rogers, Telus, etc.).
Simple Installation, Powerful Results
Featuring three mounting options, it's easy to set up the Beacon 5G. Suction cup mount enables indoor or outdoor window installation tool-free, perfect for apartments and RVs. It can also be fixed to a wall or pole. Adjustable base lets you precisely point the antenna at your nearest cell tower for optimal performance.
Improve Connectivity Your Way
There is a Beacon 5G antenna for any situation:
- Beacon 5G with 10 in Pigtail – Best for Custom Setups.
- Beacon 5G with 6 ft Cable – Best for Outdoor Installations.
- Beacon 5G with 20 ft Cable – Best for Indoor Installations.
The Bolton Beacon 5G is a two-way directional antenna for either indoor or outdoor use. Providing up to +7 dB of gain, this is designed to attach to a cell phone signal booster or directly to a cellular router or other cellular-enabled device to improve 4G LTE and 5G signal strength and speeds. It boosts any cellular signal in the 617-4000 MHz frequency range.
We’ve got three available configurations for the Beacon 5G:
- 20 ft of attached cable w/ N-Male termination (BT684212) - For any interior installation, attaching directly to the Bolton Velocity cell signal booster.
- 6 ft of attached cable w/ N-Female termination (BT684205) - For most outdoor installations where cable needs to be run indoors.
- 10 inch pigtail w/ N-Female termination (BT684199) - For custom setups.
The Beacon includes a suction-cup mount for easy attachment to any surface or window, indoor or outdoor. This makes it ideal for apartments or RVs. These suction cups allow a 180-degree swivel motion – perfect for finding your nearest cell tower for optimum signal.
For the 4G, 75-Ohm, F-Connector version, see the Bolton Beacon 75.
Call us at 1-800-470-6777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free, expert consultation.
- Suction to window for easy, no tool installation
- Up to +7 dBi of gain for 50-Ohm systems
- Directional, 90-degree aiming cone w/ swiveling action
- Sleek, all-weather design for any environmental conditions span>
The Bolton Velocity signal booster kit amplifies existing outdoor signal inside your vehicle.
- This antenna can be used outdoors or indoors.
- The antenna can be suction-cup mounted, mounted to the wall or mounted to a pole.
- This antenna is an upgrade to any cellular signal booster kit.
- Anyone that lives in an apartment or condo.
- Can be used with a trail cam
- Bolton Beacon Antenna
- Mounting Hardware
|Bolton Beacon 5G Antenna
7.5 dB< br> 6 dB
|175 x 164 x 63
|WARNING: California's Proposition 65
|This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Beacon 5G is a triple threat. It’s powerful, offers flexible mounting options, and is effortless to install. There is no other cellular donor antenna on the market quite like it.
You have the option to mount it inside or outside a window using the suction cup mount or securely attach it to a wall or pole with the included mounting hardware.
The suction cup mount is of the highest quality. Suction cups provide a strong grip, ensuring the Beacon 5G stays in place at all times.
This antenna covers 4G and 5G signals across frequencies 617 to 4000 GHz.
The Beacon 5G is a 50 Ohm antenna supporting frequencies 617-4000 MHz, while the Beacon 4G is a 75 Ohm antenna supporting 698-2700 MHz.
If you’re looking to capture 5G signals, the Beacon 5G is the way to go. A coax cable adapter will be needed if pairing it with a 75 Ohm RF system.
Yes, the Bolton Beacon 5G is compatible with any US or Canadian carrier.
It can, but it depends on the location of each carrier's cell sites. This is a directional antenna with a radiation beam of up to 80 degrees horizontal and 77 degrees vertical. It can only capture cellular signals from carriers within that radiation beam.