Wilson weBoost Drive 3G-XR RV/Trucker Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | 470211
weBoost 470211 Drive 3G-XR Cell Phone Signal Booster for RVs, Trucks and Campers
- Boosts 3G in a RV, semi-truck, or specialty vehicle.
- Best for professional users
- RV Trucker antenna designed for tough conditions
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and basic internet speed
Professional grade model. Up to 60% more reach at maximum range than most vehicle signal boosters, because upload/uplink power is legally maxed out and requires 25% more power. Best for extremely poor signal areas or high interference.
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost Drive 3G-XR boosts 3G for multiple people in a RV, semi-truck, or specialty vehicle. Enhances talk, text, and basic 3G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers while on the road.
The Drive 3G-XR amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signal for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
For the 4G version of this signal booster, please consider the weBoost 470510 Drive 4G-X + RV Trucker Essentials Kit.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For the professional or power user on the road needing a reliable signal for clear talk & text. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. Everyone sounds like they're at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update.
With this signal booster, get the absolute best talk & text and fastest 3G basic internet weBoost can provide. Perfect for the professional needing great voice quality and less dropped calls and stuck text messages.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470211 Drive 3G-XR amplifies talk & text, and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the high-gain RV Trucker antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- 470011 Dual-band Cell Phone Amplifier/ Repeater
- RV/Trucker Outside Antenna
- Panel Inside Antenna
- 859938 Power Supply
- Installation Manual/ Instructions
- Boost 3G, talk & text, and basic 3G internet on all phones with all carriers
- For big vehicles: RV, semi-truck or specialty vehicles
- For professional users, up to 4 devices
- Up to 50 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most powerful 3G cell phone signal booster for car
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 811815024743
|weBoost Drive 3G-XR 470211|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||12 V DC, 2 A|
|DIMENSIONS||4.5 x 6.44 x 1.19 in / 11.43 x 16.35 x 3.02 cm|
|WEIGHT||1.195 lbs / 0.54 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.