Wilson weBoost Connect 3G Omni Cell Phone Signal Booster, Refurbished | 472105R
weBoost Connect 3G Omni 472105 Cell Phone Signal Booster
All refurbished units are complete kits, tested to work properly, and are in like-new condition. In many cases, these are open-box and/or clearance items. Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1-Year Manufacturer's warranty. Same great performance at a deep discount.
- Boosts 3G in a home or office (up to 5,000 sq ft)
- Best for whole home coverage
- weBoost's most popular 3G home signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and basic internet speed.
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost Connect 3G Omni (formerly Wilson 462105 DB Pro 3G Omni) boosts 3G for entire home, office, cabin or small building. Enhances talk, text, and basic 3G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors. This is the most popular weBoost home and office 3G cell phone signal booster.
The Connect 3G Omni amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
For the 4G version of this booster, please consider the weBoost 470103 Connect 4G.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text for whole home or office (up to 5,000 sq ft). You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, and slow email delivery.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text. Perfect for people needing great voice quality, less dropped calls, stuck text messages and delayed emails.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 472105 Connect 3G amplifies talk & text, and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the outside omni antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The improved signal strength bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to your entire home.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 3G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- 472205 Connect 3G Dual-band Cellular Amplifier/ Repeater
- Inside Wall Panel Antenna
- Outside Omni Antenna
- Power Supply
- 30' RG6 Cable (White) (75 ohm)
- 20' RG6 Cable (White) (75 ohm)
- Installation Manual/ Instructions
- Boost 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For buildings: whole home, office, cabin, cottage, or small building
- Up to 5,000 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Up to 65 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most popular 3G home cell phone signal booster
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 811815024491
|weBoost Connect 3G 472105 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||65 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8W|
|DIMENSIONS||6.3 x 4.2 x 1.4 in / 11.0 x 5.2 x 14.3 cm|
|WEIGHT||0.41 lbs / 0.20 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.