Wilson Pro 70 (50 Ohm) Professional Signal Booster Kit | 465134
Wilson Pro 70 (50 Ohm) Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit
The Pro 70 from Wilson Electronics amplifies weak cellular signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage – including 4G – inside homes and other buildings where signals may not penetrate. The Pro 70 Plus features a self-optimizing microprocessor with a built-in graphical signal meter. The uplink and downlink power display makes it easy for the integrator to determine the direction of the cell tower and the strength of the available signal, which greatly reduce installation time.
Like all Wilson boosters, the Pro 70 features cell site protections that prevent any possibility of interference with cell towers. The Pro 70, and all CI models from Wilson Electronics, are sold only to custom technology integrators and are not available through any online or retail source. Wilson Electronics quality and an industry-leading three year warranty make the Pro 70 Plus the clear choice for the professional technology integrator.
- Boosters sold in kits with antennas
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks
- Three year warranty
- FCC and Industry Canada certified
Benefits For Users
- Faster, cleaner data transfers
- Strong, reliable connections even in weak signal areas
- Enhanced indoor coverage area under certain signal conditions
- Extends battery life of cellular devices
How Does It Work?
The PRO Series line of boosters and accessories are high performance indoor cellular signal booster systems designed specifically for custom integration applications. The PRO Series booster kits work with all North American carrier networks and technologies, and are certified to the latest FCC standards. They support multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, and work with all cellular enabled devices.
PRO Series boosters amplify weak cellular signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage (including 4G) to building interior spaces where cell signals may not otherwise reach. All PRO Series kits ship as a complete system - external and internal antennas, amplifier unit, RG11 coax cable and lightning surge suppressor. The PRO Series’ self-optimizing design minimizes time required for installation and fine tuning. They also features network protections that prevent the possibility of interference with cell towers.
- 465134 (50 Ohm) Cell Phone Signal Booster
- 314411 Wide Band Directional Antenna
- 311135 Dual Band Panel Antenna
- 859902 Lightning Surge Protector
- 952302 2ft Low-Loss Wilson LMR400
- 952360 60ft Low-Loss Wilson LMR400
- 952375 75ft Low-Loss Wilson LMR400
- 859900 120v AC Power Supply
|Wilson Pro 70|
|Max Gain||72 decibels (dB)|
|Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W|
|Connector||N Connectors - 50 Ohm|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in / 22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm|
|Weight||2.81 lbs or 1.27 kg|
|Integrated Power Meter||No|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of WilsonPro. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-969-8189 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.