Wilson Pro 1000R Rack-Mounted Commercial Booster | 460237
Wilson Pro 1000R Commercial Signal Booster Kit | 460237
- Industry-best +15 dBm maximum downlink power
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- XDR technology that prevents signal overload and booster shutdown
- Compatible with all U.S. and Canada cellular networks
- Easy rack-mounted installation
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
Designed to provide enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all commercial spaces, including hospitals, hotels, warehouses and offices, the WilsonPro 1000R amplifies weak cell signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage–including 4G – to inside spaces where signals may not penetrate.
Like all WilsonPro cellular signal boosters, the WilsonPro 1000R features cell site protections that auto-detect and prevent any cell tower interference.
Unlike other boosters, the WilsonPro 1000R has a color LCD screen with four-way navigation, allowing integrators to have easy and effective control of the product.
The 1000R is intended to fit into an existing server rack. This design allows for a neat and clean installation while leaving the unit easily accessible. XDR gives the 1000R the greatest tolerance of any competing booster for a strong incoming signal from the tower. XDR allows the booster to never shutdown due to too strong of a signal. No matter how strong, the booster will never overpower and shutdown.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-969-8189 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Large multi-story buildings. Metal-framed industrial buildings. Large offices. Convention centers. Hospitals. Schools. Libraries. Warehouses. Multiple floors or basements below ground. Underground parking areas. Most large inside areas.
Main cause of poor signal in a building:
The majority of poor signal inside a commercial building is usually building material and not distance from the cell tower. This is especially true of the city and other areas with urban development.
Many legacy buildings are built with hight-density materials such as thick concrete, brick, and metal which blocks cell signals. Many modern buildings use energy-efficient materials such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass which also disrupts cell signals.
Any combination of these obstructions will interrupt cell signal from getting inside the building. This is why a commercial cell phone signal booster from Wilson Electronics is important for getting more bars instantly for many enterprises.
It takes any signal, enhances it, and bypasses all building obstructions to deliver consistent signal strenghth.
Which carriers does it work for?
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as smartphones, iPhone, Galaxy, tablets, iPad, and others.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, Metro PCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850MHz (Band 5), 1900MHz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100MHz (Band 4).
How Does It Work?
The Wilson Pro 1000 cell signal booster is a complete system that boosts cellular signal in a building. It does this with three main components.
- The Outside Antenna pulls in the existing weak signal from outside the builing.
- The Amplifier (repeater) boosts the signal with patented technology.
- The Inside Antenna rebroadcasts the stronger signal inside the building.
More bars. Always connected. Reliable service for business, work, convenience, and emergencies.
- Pro 1000R Rack Mounted Amplifier
- Outside Directional Antenna #314411
- Inside Dome Antenna #304412
- Lightning Surge Protector with 2 ft Jumper Cable
- 75 ft. Wilson400 Cable #952375
- 100 ft. Wilson400 Cable #952300
|Wilson Pro 1000R Commercial Signal Booster|
|MAX GAIN||70 dB|
|CONNECTORS||N-Connector 50 Ohm|
|POWER||110 - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 30 W|
|DIMENSIONS||3.75 x 11.5 x 18 in|
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-969-8189 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. Wilson Amplifiers provides a free service to help you along the way. Please check out our blog for more information.