About This Product
The Scotch 2228 Rubber Mastic Tape is a conformable, self-fusing rubber electrical insulating and sealing tape. It consists of an ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) backing coated with an aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive. The tape is made 65 mils (1.65 mm) thick for quick application build-up and is designed for electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications.
- Self-fusing tape
- Excellent weather and moisture resistance
- Superior adhesion and sealing characteristics with copper, aluminum and power cable jacket materials
- Enables clear and reliable voice connections
- Allows a cabled connection between Cel-Fi NU/CU
- Outdoor directional 3G & 4G antenna.
- Works with car signal boosters.
- Up to +6.1 dB gain.
- Ultra Low Loss 75ohm Cable
- Heavy duty for longer cable runs
- Works with 470103, 472205, 472105 and all 75ohm Systems
- Low-profile 4G internal antenna for vehicle boosters
- For installing antenna in a wall