About This Product
The Scotch 2228 Rubber Mastic Tape is a conformable, self-fusing rubber electrical insulating and sealing tape. It consists of an ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) backing coated with an aggressive, temperature-stable mastic adhesive. The tape is made 65 mils (1.65 mm) thick for quick application build-up and is designed for electrical insulating and moisture sealing applications.
- Self-fusing tape
- Excellent weather and moisture resistance
- Superior adhesion and sealing characteristics with copper, aluminum and power cable jacket materials
- Enables clear and reliable voice connections
- Allows a cabled connection between Cel-Fi NU/CU
- Plug and play installation
- Boosts 3G/4G/LTE voice and data on one cellular network.
- Enterprise-level in-building antenna system
- QMA quick-release connector.
- Wideband coverage
- Low profile housing
- For installing antenna in a wall
- Up to 100 dB max gain
- NEMA 4 rated outer casing
- Up to 15,000 sq. ft. of coverage