Wilson weBoost Connect 4G-X Cell Phone Signal Booster | 471104
weBoost Connect 4G-X 471104 Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE in a building or large area (up to 7,500 sq ft)
- weBoost's most powerful 4G home and signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet.
- For +25,000 sq ft, see the Wilson Pro 70 Signal Booster.
- For +50,000 sq ft, see the Wilson Pro 70 Plus Signal Booster.
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost Connect 4G-X (formerly Wilson 461104 AG Pro Quint) boosts 4G LTE & 3G for very large area: home, office, or building up to 7,500 sq ft. Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors. This is the most powerful weBoost home and office 4G cell phone signal booster. >
The Connect 4G-X amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text and high speed 4G LTE internet for wide area or multi-story building (spanning up to 7,500 sq ft). You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, slow email delivery, and internet slower than a checkout line.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and much faster high-speed 4G LTE. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps.
Get the signal you deserve to get the job done.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the outside directional antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The improved signal strength bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to your entire home or building.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Boost 4G LTE, 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For large buildings: big home, large office, or wide areas
- Up to 7,500 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Up to 70 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most powerful 4G home cell phone signal booster
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 811815024392
|weBoost Connect 4G-X 471104 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||70 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||AC/DC 12V /3 A|
|DIMENSIONS||6.5 x 8.75 x 1.63 in / 16.51 x 22.23 x 4.13 cm|
|WEIGHT||2.6 lbs / 1.18 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.
Posted by Robert Edgekk Dawson Springs, Kentucky on Apr 30th 2015
I am outside the 4G service area for broadband internet and could only get 1 bar for cell telephone if I would stand in one spot in my house. After installing the weBoost system, I can now get 2 bars and sometimes 3 for 4G service and can now get 3 to 4 bars anywhere in my house and outside for the telephone. My next door neighbor has also improved his cell signal if he is outside.
Great Product !
Posted by Jose Villanueva on Apr 23rd 2015
We have two buildings and depending on where you were at, had shotty signal. Purchased one to test and worked great so purchased another for the other building.
Great product and an easy install. Met all of our needs.
Did Not Work For Our Application
Posted by Michael Nelson on Apr 14th 2015
We purchased a Wilson DB Pro for our 48X60 steel barn and it worked great. No bars to full bars 4G. BUT, we also ordered a Wilson 4G-X for our home, and we could not get it staged or configured to work. The antenna's were 50ft apart and facing away from each other, but always had green and red flashing lights and no better signal. Since this model does not have gain adjustment there was nothing we could do, but return the unit. It probably works great for some applications but not for us. We plan to order another Wilson Pro Unit for our home, since we have had such good luck with that unit.
Nice to have the 30 day money back.
Dropped Calls No More
Posted by Kenny / Shenandoah, Pa on Apr 8th 2015
I live in a 3 story half double row home. Cell coverage was next to nothing inside the house. I use to have to run upstairs or outside to receive/place a call and not drop them.
Since hooking up this unit, I now have 4-5 bars & 3G coverage anywhere in the house. I went with a 4G devise for any future upgrades I may do.
They work! pondering the thought of getting a mobile cradle booster for at work now.