Get Incredible, Reliable Cellular Coverage for Your Business
If you need a commercial signal booster that will boost signal in a large space, the Uniden Ui35 will improve your signal connectivity and speed. In town, edge of town, or off the beaten path? It won’t be a problem as you configure your outdoor and up to FOUR indoor antennas, with outdoor antenna options to handle any outdoor signal environment.
If you suffer from dropped calls, slow data, and unsent texts, the Uniden Enterprise Ui35 will fix your problems. Don’t let them get in the way of doing business.
This signal booster system boosts your signal, giving you reliable coverage throughout your large home or office up to 35,000 sq ft under best conditions. It works for any US carrier and any phone, including iPhone or Android.
From Uniden, the Most Trusted Name in Wireless
Uniden has been a household name for decades, keeping you connected with cordless telephones and CB radios. Now they’ve shifted their focus to cellular and are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality signal booster on the market.
Few things are more frustrating than weak cellular signal causing dropped calls, hanging web pages, frozen video pages, or slow texts. The Uniden Ui35 provides the antidote to your frustration by boosting cellular signals in buildings for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. It greatly enhances cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.). Further, it works regardless of phone model (iPhone, Android, Samsung Galaxy, etc) for hundreds devices at once.
Enterprise-Level Power for Any Signal Environment
The Uniden Ui35 has a maximum gain of +72 dB and a maximum linear output of 17 dBm. That means it works extremely well in weak signal areas - rural, suburban, urban – as long as you have a cell signal outside, even if faint, you’ll get it even stronger inside.
Cover up to 35,000 sq ft* with crisp, clear cellular signal. Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices. It can provide a considerable signal boost for up to 250 devices at a time.
* Effective coverage area depends on quality of outside signal and internal building materials
Keep Track of Your Signal with Siyata Connect Remote Monitoring
Monitor the Uniden Ui35 and any other boosters from one central location with Uniden’s remote monitoring service, Siyata Connect.
Siyata Connect can be easily accessed through any desktop web browser or an app on any smart device. It provides status alerts, automatic booster registration, antenna optimization tips, signal measurement, and more – all for free!
Professional Installation, For the Whole Workplace
No more complaints. Reliable signal throughout your office or place of business, always. Perfect for creating a parallel network, so it’s business as usual if your WiFi goes down. No monthly fees or WiFi needed. Just fantastic cell signal.
SignalBoosters provides nationwide professional installation services for commercial buildings. This comprehensive package includes:
- A free equipment consultation
- Complete site survey
- Custom system design for your exact specifications and needs
- Full installation and optimization
- Lifetime support
Just call 1-800-969-8189 to get started, and get a Uniden Ui35 in your building quickly and painlessly.
No more dropped calls, slow internet, & disrupted service
The Uniden Ui35 is Uniden’s professional-grade cell signal amplification. It enhances 4G, 4G LTE, and 3G in an area of up to 35,000 sq. ft.
This added capacity makes the Ui35 ideal for large homes, medical offices, commercial buildings, and retail spaces up to 35,000 square feet in coverage area.
Getting the right cellular setup can be tricky, but we have complete confidence in Uniden’s ability to improve your life. That’s why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee, to ensure you get the right booster and antenna setup for your exact needs. With your purchase, you also get a 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support from us here at Signal Boosters.
- Up to 25,000 sq. ft. of coverage under best conditions
- Best for large offices and commercial buildings
- Works for all carriers across all devices and phones
The Uniden U70P signal booster kit
For the large office size (25K sq ft).
Great for: large offices and large buildings.
Not recommended for: needing whole building coverage above 25K sq ft.
|Uniden Ui35 Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Frequencies - Uplink||698-716 MHz; 776-787 MHz; 824-849 MHz; 1850-1915 MHz; 1710-1755 MHz|
|Frequencies - Downlink||734-746 MHz; 746-757 MHz; 869-894 MHz; 1930-1990 MHz; 2110-2155 MHz|
|Max Gain||72 decibels (dB)|
|Power||Input AC 90 ~ 240V, Output DC 12 V / 5 A|
|Weight||2 kgs (Booster Only)|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Installing any consumer signal booster setup is fairly simple. There are five steps:
- Install Outside Antenna.
- Connect to the Amplifier.
- Connect all cables.
- Power on.
The most “difficult” part is installing the Outside Antenna.
You’ll need some general handyman skills but nothing too specialized. If you prefer having someone else do the job, you can also contact your local general contractor, electrician, or anyone who’s installed a satellite TV dish.
- Find The Best Outside Signal: egin by finding the best signal outside your house. This is done by walking around the perimeter of your home and either using the number of bars on your phone (ok method), smartphone apps (good method), or Field Test Mode (great method) to find the best location. Pro tip: Locating the side of your home getting the best signal is the MOST CRUCIAL step of the installation process.
- Install Outside Antenna: The area with the best signal is where you will mount the Outside Antenna. Place the antenna as high up as possible, ideally on the roof, although the fascia or gable is acceptable. It’s important that the Outside Antenna should be on or near the edge of the roof pointing away from the house to the cell tower and NOT pointing across the roof since it may cause interference with the Inside Antenna.
- Connect to Amplifier: Once the Outside Antenna is mounted, connect the included RG-6 cable to the Outside Antenna and to the “Outside Antenna” port on the amplifier. Some run cable into the attic, others prefer using the window-entry cable. It’s all a matter of preference and aesthetics and where you want to locate the amplifier. Pro tip: The amplifier does all the heavy lifting for boosting signal and will get warm. Keep it in a well-ventilated area.
- Install Inside Antenna: Once the cable is connected to the “Outside Antenna” port of the amplifier, do the same for the “Inside Antenna” port. Some prefer having the Inside Antenna mounted on the ceiling, others prefer the wall, and some prefer using the stand and placing it in a well-trafficked area. Again, it’s all a matter of preference and aesthetics. The most important point is to have the inside antenna located in the area you need signal the most. Pro tip: Having enough separation between the two antennas prevents oscillation. Make sure there is at least 20 feet vertical or 50 feet horizontal distance between the two.
- Power on: Plug in the power supply to the Amplifier and to the wall outlet. The amplifier will sync up and if you see all green lights, then green means GO! Check to see near the inside antenna how much better signal you’re getting. Pro tip: Any post-installation adjustments like relocating the Omni Antenna will require rebooting the amplifier. Simply unplug the power supply for 5-10 seconds and replug to reboot the system.