SureCall M2M 3G Dual-Band Cell Signal Booster
SureCall M2M 3G Cell Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G for M2M applications
- Best for M2M electronics
- SureCall's only 3G M2M booster
- Works on all carriers
- Faster uploads and downloads
M2M (machine to machine) product. Boosts 3G signals for M2M applications. Perfect for fleet management, security equipment, ATMs, vending machines, and other electronics.
Founded in 2001 and based out of Silicon Valley, SureCall has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. Satisfied clients include Chrysler, HP, Exxon Mobile, Stanford University, and many more.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For M2M installations. Boost 3G signals in weak signal or remote areas. Compact design, made of durable quality metal, and easy to install.
Which carriers does it work for?
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with SureCall’s cellular amplification technology. The amplified signal bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly from one machine to another.
Straight from the cell tower to your machine. Domo arigato, Mister Roboto.
- M2M Dual-band Cell Phone Amplifier / Repeater
- Outside Magnet Mount Antenna
- RG58 Extension Cable
- USB AC Power Supply
- M2M Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 3G, talk & text, and basic 3G internet on all carriers
- For M2M applications
- Up to 15 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- SureCall’s only M2M 3G cell signal booster
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 856019003538
|SureCall M2M 3G Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 25||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||15 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC100-240V, 50-60Hz; Output: 5-15V|
|DIMENSIONS||8" x 1.25" x 5"|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of SureCall. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Please check out our blog for more information.