About This Product
From low to more bars instantly!
The SureCall Guardian QR (Quick Response) is the most installer-trusted public safety signal booster in USA & Canada. Because SureCall has been the only company to report real coverage expectations and still overdeliver in performance.
With up to +80 dB gain of amplification, it greatly enhances 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio Service) signal for First Responders and other public safety services inside large buildings up to 80,000 sq ft. Supports up to 100+ simultaneous users per band.
Meets NFPA 72, 1221 and IFC 510 standards. NEMA4-rating. Equipped with dry contact 7-pin alarm capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring.
SureCall is the only cell phone booster name in the market to provide guaranteed results or 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Sure signal. Sure coverage. SureCall.
- Boosts Public Safety 700 MHz , 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR for any building to 80,000 sq ft.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices, all US & Canadian carriers.
- Complete kit: all parts included, no monthly fees.
- NFPA and IFC approved
- SureCoverage Guaranteed: Better signal or 60-days money back & 3 year warranty
Installation & Deployment
At Signal Boosters we provide full turnkey integration of in-building wireless (IBW) systems that amplify signal indoors, delivering the signal you need to get the job done. From the first call to post-project, Signal Boosters handles every detail personally in-house. Our team of RF engineers, system integrators, designers, and certified signal boost specialists take complete ownership of your project.
- Site survey
- Data analysis
- Floor plans
- Equipment & Pricing
- Installing equipment
- Monitoring & support
SureCall Guardian3 QR Product Benefits
- Virtually eliminates dropped calls
- Crystal clear voice quality
- Quickly send & receive text messages and emails
- Faster internet data (uploads, downloads, and streaming)
- Wider coverage area & improved reception
- Consistent service throughout the office
- Reliable connection
- More bars
- Longer battery life for phone
- Always on, always connected
How Does It Work?
A SureCall commercial signal booster for buildings improves 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US and Canadian Networks
The SureCall Guardian3 amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|SureCall Guardian3 QR Public Safety Signal Booster|
|Frequencies - Uplink||788-805 MHz; 806-824 MHz; 896-901 MHz (Including D Block)|
|Frequencies - Downlink||758-775 MHz; 851-869 MHz; 935-940 MHz (Including D Block)|
|Supported Standards||Public Safety 700 (FirstNet), 800 and SMR 900|
|Input Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain||80 decibels (dB)|
|AC Power Transmitter||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||21.5 x 17 x 6 inch|
This is NOT a CONSUMER device. It is designed for installation by FCC LICENSES and QUALIFIED INSTALLERS. You MUST have an FCC LICENSE or express consent of an FCC Licensee to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation.
Guardian3 QR Bi-Directional Amplifier with NEMA Enclosure
- N-Male/N-Male connectors on both ends
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Ultra Low Loss
- Weatherproof, heat shrunk and tested
- Outside omni-directional antenna
- Compatible with all 2G, 3G, 4G amplifiers
- Weather-resistant (made of fiberglass)
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Ultra Low Loss
- Works with all 50 Ohm systems
- High quality, durable build