SureCall Fusion5s Signal Booster with Inside & Outside Antennas
SureCall Fusion5s Cell Phone Signal Booster w/ 1 Outside & 1 Inside Antenna
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE in a home or office (up to 6,000 sq ft)
- Best for whole home or office coverage
- SureCall's most popular 4G signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet
From low bars to more instantly. SureCall Fusion5s boosts 3G & 4G LTE for entire home, office, cabin, cottage, or small building, up to 6,000 sq ft. Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors. This is the most popular SureCall home and office 4G cell phone signal booster.
The Fusion5S amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.). No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet. Founded in 2001 and based out of Silicon Valley, SureCall has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with certified signal boosters for weak signal commerical areas. Satisfied clients include Chrysler, HP, Exxon Mobile, Stanford University, and many more.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE for the whole home or office. You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, slow email delivery, and internet slower than a checkout line.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps and net surfing.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The SureCall Fusion5s amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks.
- All US carriers (3G & 4G LTE): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G & 4G LTE): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS (1700/2100 MHz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a outside antenna, amplifying it multiple times with SureCall’s cellular boosting technology. The improved signal strength bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to the whole building.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 4G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Fusion5s 72dB Cellular Amplifier/ Repeater
- Inside Dome Antenna or Panel Antenna
- Outside Omni Antenna or Yagi Antenna
- AC Power Supply
- 30 ft + 75 ft SC400 Cables (Black)
- Fusion5s Installation Manual/ Instructions
- Boost 3G, 4G LTE, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For buildings: whole home, office, cabin, cottage, or small building>
- Up to 6,000 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Up to 65 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- SureCall’s most powerful 4G home cell phone signal booster
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|SureCall Fusion5s Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||72 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC 110V, 60Hz; Output DC 19V|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of SureCall. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.
Good System / Wrong Application
Posted by Dr Chuck on Oct 20th 2016
I am located in a river bottom with four towers
surrounding my location approximately equal
distance away. The installers could get the system
adjusted for a good data rate then the system
would 'hop' to a different tower an be terrible.
The installer made two trips to my location
and tried both OMNI and YAGI antennas with
no better results.
Finally the installer made a third trip and swapped
out the entire system for a Wilson system
that did not perform as well as the best
results of this unit but provides a consistent
My advice is to contact the installer
first and have do a site survey of the
application before ordering equipment.
Not doing this cost me a lot of extra money