SureCall Fusion4Home Cell Phone Signal Booster, Omni/Whip Antennas
Surecall Fusion4Home Cell Phone Signal Booster
More bars, better signal. Say goodbye to dropped calls, poor voice quality, and super slow internet.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE signals for 1-2 Rooms
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) for simplified antenna placement
- Best for locations with marginal outside signal (3+ bars)
- Works for all phones, all carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.)
- Industry leading 3 year manufacturer's warranty
The SureCall Fusion4Home is an all-carrier cell phone signal booster designed for home and small oce use. The booster produces enhanced voice, text and 4G LTE data signal where signal is weak due to distance from tower, topography or building materials. Fully congurable for all indoor environments, Fusion4Home signal boosters ensure enhanced call clarity for simultaneous users.
Depending on the outside signal, it is capable of amplifying 3G & 4G LTE cell signals for about 1-2 rooms. Improved talk, text, uploads, downloads, and internet speeds instantly.
Features & Benefits:
- Reliable connection & service
- Wider coverage area
- Improved call quality & reception
- Faster uploads, downloads, and streaming internet data
- Longer battery life for your cell phone
- No landline internet required
- No monthly fees
- More bars!
1-2 Rooms. Small office, home office (SOHO). Apartment. Condo. Cabin/ Cottage. Desktop or workspace area.
Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, Metro PCS, etc.
Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
700 MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850 MHz (Band 5), 1900 Mhz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100 MHz (Band 4).
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as cell phones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android smartphones, and others.
How the Surecall Fusion4Home Works
The SureCall’s Fusion4Home is a high-quality bidirectional signal booster that enhances cellular signals to areas that are prone to weak cellular coverage. It does this with two antennas.
- An inside antenna that communicates with your cell phone.
- An outside antenna that communicates with the cell tower
- And that's it!
Signals sent from a cell tower are received by the outside antenna, amplified by the booster and then sent to your phone via the inside antenna. When your phone transmits, the signal is sent to the inside antenna, and then sent to the cell tower via the outside antenna.
Main Causes of Your Poor Cell Phone Signal
The majority of poor signal inside your home or car are caused by 3 problems:
- Distance from the cell tower (especially in rural, remote areas)
- Dense material such as thick concrete, brick, and metal. Energy-efficient material such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass.
- External obstructions such as trees, hills, mountains, and other tall structures like buildings and urban development.
Any combination of these problems weaken and interrupt cell signals from reaching your phone. This is why a cell phone signal booster is important for getting better coverage. It takes the existing signal, enhances it, and bypasses building obstructions to deliver consistent service.
What's in the Box?
- Fusion4Home Signal Amplifier
- Outside Omni Antenna
- Inside whip antenna
- 50 feet of RG6 cable
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||72 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC 110V, 60 Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|CONNECTORS||F Female (outside), N Female (inside)|
|DIMENSIONS||7.875 x 5 x 1.188 inches|
|WEIGHT||2 lbs. 3 oz.|
End dropped calls, stuck text messages, and slow internet today! Our cell signal boosters improve reception, coverage, and delivers reliable service when you need it.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.