SureCall Force5 2.0 Signal Booster Kit with 1 Inside & 1 Outside Antenna
SureCall Force5 Cell Phone Signal Booster w/ 1 Oustide & 1 Inside Antenna
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE in a building (up to 25,000 sq ft)
- Best for commercial or industrial coverage
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves data performance for 100+ simultaneous users
- Max downlink power for superior performance even with excessive signal (no shutdown)
- Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments
- Multiple kitting options provide the flexibility to accommodate any floor plan
SureCall Force5 2.0 cell phone signal booster kit, with Sentry Remote Monitoring built-in, increases cellular coverage for areas 25,000+ sq. ft. for all carriers voice, text and 4G LTE data signals. Kit includes 30 ft. and 75 ft. of SureCall 400 low loss coax cable, outdoor Yagi antenna and indoor panel antenna.
SureCall’s Force5 2.0 is the next evolution in cellular booster technology. Known as a wideband DAS solution, it provides improved cellular coverage for large buildings with the use of a powered bi-directional amplifier and non-powered antennas and coax-cables. The self-contained cell phone signal booster improves signal strength for all major North American cell carriers resulting in decreased dropped and missed calls and improved 4G LTE data performance.
Additionally, the Force5 2.0 is the first ever cell phone signal booster equipped with built-in remote monitoring through SureCall's proprietary Sentry software and hardware. This allows integrators to optimize booster performance during installation and while located off-site using the iPhone® orAndroid® app,orthroughthedesktopinterface.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE internet for wide area or multi-story building (spanning up to 25,000 sq ft). You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, slow email delivery, and internet slower than a checkout line.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps and net surfing.
Includes 1 inside dome antenna or 1 inside panel antenna.
Get the signal you deserve to get the job done.
Which carriers does it work for?
The SureCall Force5 amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks.
- All US carriers (3G & 4G LTE): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G & 4G LTE): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a outside antenna, amplifying it multiple times with SureCall’s cellular boosting technology. The improved signal strength bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to the whole building.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 4G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Force5 2.0 72dB Cellular Amplifier/ Repeater
- Inside Dome Antenna or Panel Antenna
- Outside Omni Antenna or Yagi Antenna
- AC Power Supply
- 30 ft + 75 ft SC400 Cables (Black)
- Force5 Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 3G, 4G LTE, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- First booster that can be controlled via mobile app.
- Up to 25,000 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Maximum downlink power of 17dBM
- Booster will not reduce output power even when the received signal is strong
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- SureCall’s most powerful 4G home cell phone signal booster
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|Product Comparison | SureCall Force5 2.0 w/ 1 Inside Antenna|
|CONFIGURATIONS||Kit 1||Kit 2||Kit 3||Kit 4|
|Talk & Text|
|COAX CABLE||30 ft + 75 ft||30 ft + 75 ft||30 ft + 75 ft||30 ft + 75 ft|
|COVERAGE AREA||Up to 25,000 sq feet||Up to 25,000 sq feet||Up to 25,000 sq feet||Up to 25,000 sq feet|
|CARRIER||All Major U.S. & Canada Carriers||All Major U.S. & Canada Carriers||All Major U.S. & Canada Carriers||All Major U.S. & Canada Carriers|
|Tech Specs | SureCall Force5 2.0|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||72 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V|
|DIMENSIONS||14.5 x 11 x 3.5 inches|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of SureCall. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.