Cel-Fi LPDA Directional Antenna
The Cel-Fi LPDA Wideband Directional Antenna for homes,offices and buildings. Designed for Cel-Fi signal boosters with up to +12/+14 dB gain (depending on carrier frequency).
It is designed to reduce out of band noise, to improve SiNR and overall signal quality. Mounting is made simple with a mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolts.
- Pulls in 3G & 4G LTE signal outdoors
- Comes with mast down-tilt bracket and U-Bolt mounts
- Up to +12/+14 dB gain
|Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna|
698 - 960 MHz 1710 - 2700 MHz
|Gain||Up to +12/+14 decibels (dB)|
|Horizontal Beamwidth||55 / 42 Deg|
|Vertical Beamwidth||46 / 34 Deg|
|Maximum Input Power||50W|
|Cable||11 in/ 27cm RG 58 N-Female Cable|
- Wideband LPDA
- Up to +12dB Gain
- Works with all carriers and cellular devices
- Supports 7-position with locking screw.
- Flexible hole pattern for multiple mount types.
- Vertical Polarization.
- Up to +11 dB gain.
- 700 - 2700 MHz Frequency
- Dual feeds (MIMO)
- Wideband omni antenna
- Includes pole mounting options
- 3G/4G LTE wideband trucker antenna
- SMA Male connector
- 4m low loss high-performance cable