About This Product
The Bolton Technical LMR® 400 spec cable is a premium grade, high quality, 50 ohm cable designed for long cable runs and minimal signal loss.
This ultra low-loss cable features a loss per 100 feet rating of only 6 dB. It features an SMA-Male connector on one end and an SMA-Female connector on the other end.
This length of cable is designed to be run between Cel-Fi amplifiers and antennas.
Who is this for?
Customers and integrators looking to set up a 50 ohm system won’t go wrong with Bolton Technical cable, the highest quality ultra low-loss cable on the market.
This is 30 feet of cable, professionally cut and sealed. Installers with many amplifiers and splitters who want to save some money on Low PIM cable, or who need to convert to SMA, can use this. This length of cable is cut with the primary function of being used as a jumper. Usually, these work between Cel-Fi antennas and lightning surge protectors or other accessories, such as a splitter.
- Termination Type: SMA-Male, SMA-Female
- Length: 30 feet
- Highest Quality: Signal issues will be a thing of the past with the best quality LMR® 400 specification cable on the market
- Pro-grade: Coaxial cable designed for large installations from 7,500 to 50,000 square feet
- Impedance: 50 Ohm cable for maximum signal quality
|Bolton Technical SMA-Male to SMA-Female Ultra Low-Loss Coax Cable | 30 ft. Cable|
|Attenuation dB/100 Ft||30 MHz, 0.67; 50 MHz, 0.90; 150 MHz, 1.50; 220 MHz, 1.9. 450 MHz, 2.70; 900 MHz, 3.90; 1500 MHz, 5.10; 2000 MHz, 6.00; 2500 MHz, 6.80; 5800 MHz, 10.80;|
- Meets LMR® 400 Specifications
- Ultra Low-Loss Cable