Read Featured Reviews From Actual Customers Read All Reviews
About This Product
The Bolton Technical Low PIM cable is a premium grade, high quality, 50 ohm jumper cable designed for minimal signal loss with flexibility.
PIM stands for Passive Intermodulation and is measured in dB’s (decibels). PIM is defined as the unwanted signal or signals generated by the non-linear mixing of 2 or more frequencies. High PIM means poor cellular reception and limited bandwidth to the end user, which in turn means lost customers to the carrier. Low PIM means strong signals with more bandwidth for more users, which means happy customers.
This length of cable is great for running between amplifiers and accessories, from splitters to lightning surge protectors. Also great for drop closets and electrical cabinets, Low PIM cable can bend to begin any cable run where and how you want it.
Who is this for?
Installers with many amplifiers and splitters who want the lowest loss possible for flexible cabling.
- Termination Type: N-Male, N-Male
- Length: 1 meter (3.2 feet)
- Highest Quality: Bolton Technical cable assemblies are phase and attenuation stable, support UL/NEC Plenum-class CMP, provide excellent shielding, are corrosion resistant, are low in weight, and are highly flexible.
- Pro-grade: Best possible jumper cable for quick runs to splitters or lightning surge protectors with unsurpassed flexibility and bend capabilities.
- Impedance: 50 Ohm cable for maximum signal quality
|Bolton Technical 1 Meter (3 .2 Feet) Low PIM 402 Cable N-Male to N-Male|
|Length||1 meter (3.2 ft)|