About This Product
The weBoost Yagi Directional Antenna is a 50 Ohm outdoor mounted antenna used to pull in existing 3G & 4G LTE signals from your nearest cell tower source. It's features up to +8.3 dB gain.
- Outside directional 3G & 4G antenna.
- For 50 Ohm Signal Boosters
- Up to +8.3 dB gain.
|weBoost (Wilson) 311233 Wideband Yagi Directional Antenna|
|Frequency & Gain||
617-698 MHz - 4.8 dB; 698-806 MHz - 6.3 dB; 806-960 MHz - 8 dB; 1710-1880 MHz - 8.3 dB; 1850-1990 MHz - 7.6 dB; 1910-2170 MHz - 8.0 dB; 2300-2700 MHz: 7.8 dB
|Dimensions||11.5 x 8.2 x 2.5 in / 294 x 210 x 65 mm (antenna only)|
|Weight||1.76 lbs (Antenna Only)|
- Coverage up to 25,000 sq. ft
- Adjustable uplink & downlink controls for each band
- Highest downlink power available
- Most powerful 4G 50 Ohm system in the market
- Built in signal meter
- Vertical Polarization.
- Up to +12/+14 dB gain.
- 698-960 MHz / 1710-2700 MHz Frequency
- Yagi-directional 4G antenna
- RoHS compliant, high efficiency and compact design
- Covers cellular bands and WiFi from 608 through 2700 MHz
- Plenum rated pig-tail cable
- Up to +7 dB gain.
- Most popular Outdoor Yagi Antenna (N Connector)
- Wide Band
- Designed for 471104, 470105 and all 50ohm Systems
- Newest weBoost Inside Panel Antenna