weBoost (Wilson) 859992-K Lightning Surge Protector w/ Cable Kit | 75 Ohm
weBoost (Wilson Electronics) 859992-K 75 Ohm Lightning Surge Protector Kit
- Protects your cell phone signal booster from lightning strikes, thunderstorms, and power outages.
- Made for any 75 ohm weBoost (Wilson) amplifier system for buildings
- Replaceable gas discharge element
- F-Female Connectors
- Protects hundreds of dollars of equipment
A weBoost (formerly Wilson Electronics) 859992 75 ohm Lightning Surge Protector guards your cell phone signal booster from lightning strikes, thunderstorms and power outages.
It is installed between the external antenna and amplifier. Should lightning strike your external antenna, the Lighning Surge Protector will protect the amplifier and inside antenna, saving you hundreds of dollars of investment.
Comes with a replaceable gas discharge element, meaning this item can be reused multiple times when the gas discharge element is replaced.
- Works with 75 Ohm Antennas & Accessories
- Wilson 859992 Lightning Surge Protector
- Wilson 850602 2Ft RG 6 Coax Cable (White)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
Purchase the correct Lightning Surge Protector (LSP) for your system (50ohm vs 75ohm). The impedance (in ohms) of the lightning surge protector must match your amplifier impedance. This listing is for the 75 ohm LSP only.
Install the LSP close to the amplifier unit between the Outdoor antenna and the amplifier using a 2ft low-loss coaxial cable. Ensure that the LSP is properly grounded! Follow the installation guide precisely. LSP cartridge must be replaced by Wilson Electronics after each lightning surge incident.