weBoost Drive Sleek 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster | 470135
weBoost Drive Sleek Cell Phone Signal Booster | 470135
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G cellular in cars, trucks, vans, RVs and boats
- Signal cellular device, cradle signal booster
- weBoost's most affordable 4G mobile signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G LTE internet
The Drive Sleek is weBoost’s most versatile 4G vehicle cell phone signal booster. This 4G booster can boost cell signals up to 32x, enhancing 4G LTE and 3G signals for one cellular device used in a car, truck, van or RV - The device held securely in the included cradle. weBoost’s Drive Sleek is compatible with all US and Canadian networks such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Straight Talk and more.
Setup is easy! Our newly designed outside antenna sticks to the roof with a super strong rare earth magnet. For non-magnetic roofs, an adhesive disk to secure the antenna is included in the Drive Sleek kit.
This FCC & Industry Canada Certified booster comes with all components needed for installation in one package making DIY installation a breeze. Like all weBoost products, the Drive Sleek comes with a 2-year warranty.
To boost multiple devices, please consider the weBoost Drive 4G-M.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For person on the road needing a reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE internet. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. Everyone sounds like they're at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update. Internet moves slower than a snail.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and faster 4G LTE internet. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps and net surfing.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470135 Drive Sleek amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz).
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a compact high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Drive Sleek Cradle
- Drive Sleek Booster
- Outside Antenna 311250
- Power Supply 850002
- Magnetic Vent Clip
- Boost 4G LTE & 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, and boats
- For a single user, phone must be in cradle
- Up to 23 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 811815026976
|weBoost Drive 4G-S 470107 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||23 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||12V 1.5A / USB 5V 2.1A|
|DIMENSIONS||0.65 x 1.60 x 7 in|
|WEIGHT||0.55 lbs (Booster Only)|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.