Wilson weBoost Drive 4G-M Cell Phone Signal Booster | 470108
weBoost 470108 Drive 4G-M Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE in a car, truck, RV or boat
- Best for multiple people in a vehicle
- weBoost's most popular 4G mobile signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet speed
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost Drive 4G-M (formerly Wilson 460108 Mobile 4G) boosts 4G LTE & 3G for multiple users in a vehicle (car, truck, van, RV, or boat). Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers while on the road.
The Drive 4G-M amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signal for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
For a more powerful professional-grade signal booster, please consider the weBoost Drive 4G-X.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For multiple people on the road needing a reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE internet. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. Everyone sounds like they're at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update. Internet moves slower than a snail.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and faster 4G LTE internet. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps and net surfing.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470108 Drive 4G-M amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz).
How does it work
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a compact high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Boost 4G LTE & 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For vehicles: cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, and boats
- For multiple people, up to 4 devices
- Up to 50 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most popular 4G cell phone signal booster for car
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 811815024798
|weBoost Drive 4G-M 470108 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||6V / 2.5A|
|DIMENSIONS||6.4 x 1.4 x 4.4 in / 16.3 x 3.6 x 11.2 cm|
|WEIGHT||1.195 lbs / 0.54 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.