weBoost Destination RV Details
No more dropped calls, slow internet, & disrupted service
The Destination RV uses the powerful MultiRoom booster to provide maximum signal inside your RV, making it most effective even when used in weak cell phone signal areas. weBoost cellular signal boosters improve data speeds as well - including 4G LTE - no matter which cellular carrier you use in the United States. The Destination RV comfortably handles multiple simultaneous connections across multiple carriers, providing effortless cellular voice and data communications for all users.
Included in the kit is a telescoping pole (can go up to 25' tall) which allows the outside directional cellular antenna to maximize the signal from the nearest cell tower. Initial installation takes approximately 30 minutes, with only 10 minutes needed to set up and take down pole and outside antenna when parked.
Never drop a call while on the road again. Stop waiting for loading screens. No more searching for reception. Get faster internet & updates on your apps. Send emails and text messages with zero delay. Stream video & audio with little to no buffering.
More bars instantly.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE for any RV or Camper up to 4 devices.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices, all US carriers.
- Complete kit: all parts included, easy install.
- No monthly fees, no need to be connected to wifi, it just works.
- Up to 60% more reach to nearest cell tower
Who is this for?
For RVs, camper vans, and big vehicles when stationary.
Great for: parked and stationary RVs, wherever they may be.
Not recommended for: marine use.
How Does It Work?
A weBoost cell phone signal booster for vehicles improves cellular (4G/LTE/3G) by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US Networks
The weBoost Destination RV amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|weBoost Destination RV Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit|
|Frequency||Band 12/17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz; Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 2,1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||65 decibels (dB)|
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 1.6 in|
|Weight||1.9 lbs (Signal Booster Only)|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
The Next Generation of This Product Has Arrived!
Customers Also Purchased
- Supercharge your small business with improved indoor cell signal
- Cover between 12,000 and 35,000 sq ft
- Fully customizable – with manual control of frequency bands
- FCC-approved and 5G capable. Works on all US carriers
- Comes in 50 Ohm or 75 Ohm
- Coverage for stationary RV and multiple devices
- Boosts Talk, Text, 3G, and 4G LTE Data
- The telescoping pole can be extended up to 25 ft tall
- Boost 3G & 4G LTE for all US carriers
- For RVs with 4G Omni and Desktop Antenna
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Up to +50 dB Gain
- Coverage for entire RV and multiple devices
- Boosts Talk, Text, 3G and 4G LTE Data
- Up to +50 dB Gain
- For stationary use only - covers interior with +65 dB gain
- Comes with pole for easy installation and disassembly
- Yagi/panel antenna configuration for maximum reach
- Best for: Stationary RVs, trailers, and campers