Wilson weBoost Connect 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster | 470103
weBoost Connect 4G 470103 Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE in a home or office (up to 5,000 sq ft)
- Best for whole home coverage
- weBoost's most popular 4G home signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost Connect 4G (formerly Wilson 460103 DB Pro 3G) boosts 4G LTE & 3G for entire home, office, cabin, cottage or small building. Enhances talk, text, and high-speed 4G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors. This is the most popular weBoost home and office 4G cell phone signal booster.
The Connect 4G amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
For a more powerful professional-grade signal booster (coverage up to 7,500 sq ft), please consider the weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text and high speed 4G LTE internet for the whole home or office. You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, slow email delivery, and internet slower than a checkout line.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and much faster high-speed 4G LTE. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470103 Connect 4G amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the outside directional antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The improved signal strength bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to your entire home.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Connect 4G 5-band Cellular Amplifier/ Repeater
- Inside Wall Panel Antenna
- Outside Directional Antenna
- Power Supply
- 30' White Low Loss RG6 (75 ohm) Coax Cable (x2)
- Installation Manual/ Instructions
- Boost 4G LTE, 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For buildings: whole home, office, cabin, cottage, or small building
- Up to 5,000 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Up to 65 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most popular 4G home cell phone signal booster
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
- UPC: 811815024521
|weBoost Connect 4G 470103 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||65 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|DIMENSIONS||6.375 x 4.2 x 1.4 in / 16 x 11 x 3.5 cm|
|WEIGHT||0.41 lbs / 0.20 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.