SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster for Vehicles
- Boost signal for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all major carriers
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Automatic Gain Control optimizes performance without the use of dials
- Improves data speeds and connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage
- Smaller and lighter booster housing
- Lower profile outdoor antenna with stronger magnetic mount
With improved performance, a small footprint and auto-adjusting gain, the Fusion2Go 2.0 boosts all North American cell carriers when you're on the road. The bi-directional amplifier system rebroadcasts clear, reliable cell signal throughout your vehicle and installs in minutes. A slim magnet to go on the back of the patch antenna and a magnetic vent clip. This allows the user to not have to permanently mount internal antenna inside the vehicle. This is an upgrade from popular Fusion2Go.
The Fusion2Go 2.0 amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet. Founded in 2001 and based out of Silicon Valley, SureCall has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. Satisfied clients include Chrysler, HP, Exxon Mobile, Stanford University, and many more.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You're on the road and need a reliable signal for talk & text. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. The person on the other line sounds like he's at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and faster internet. Perfect for people needing great voice quality and less dropped calls and stuck text messages.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The SureCall Fusion2Go amplifies 3G and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (3G & 4G LTE): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G & 4G LTE): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS (1700/2100 MHz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a high-gain antenna, amplifying it multiple times with SureCall’s cellular amplification technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Fusion2Go 2.0 Five-band Cell Phone Amplifier / Repeater
- Wide band magnetic mount exterior antenna
- Wide band low-profile patch antenna with cable
- DC Power Supply
- Fusion2Go 2.0 Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boosts Talk, Text, and 4G LTE signals for all major carriers inside a vehicle
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- Offers the industry’s best three-year warranty
- Increased uplink power - stay connected in even weaker signal environments
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Built in safeguards completely eliminate interference to cell tower
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- Lifetime product support
|SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|GAIN ADJUSTMENT||20 dB (Automatic)|
|CONNECTORS||FME Male (both ends )|
|MAX OUTPUT POWER||1 Watt / 3 Watt EIRP|
|DIMENSIONS||5.625 x 4 x 1.125 inches|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of SureCall. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.