Refurbished Cel-Fi GO-X
Make your house your home. Ensure you have the best cellular coverage with a Cel-Fi GO-X cell phone signal booster. Now save up to 10% on our refurbished Go X kits.
The Cel-Fi GO-X is the most advanced carrier-specific signal booster in the world, greatly enhancing 4G, LTE, and 3G cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.) for any single carrier - including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and US Cellular. Provides coverage up to 15,000 sq. ft. in any building.
- More Coverage: Up to 15,000 sq ft, 2x more coverage compared to the competition's best home booster.
- More Power: +100 dB gain compared to +70 dB gain of other commercial boosters.
- Better Monitoring: Cel-Fi Wave App allows for remote monitoring, carrier-switching, and easy installation.
All certified refurbished products have been reviewed and recertified by the manufacturer. Same great performance, much lower price.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE for any home or office up to 15,000 sq. ft. with options for 1, 2 or 4 inside antenna kit.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices, AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile.
- Complete kit: all parts included, easy install.
- No monthly fees, no need to be connected to wifi, it just works.
- Cel-Fi Wave App: Easy installation, monitoring, and carrier switching
The Cel-Fi GO-X is a three-part cellular repeater system featuring an outside yagi antenna, +100 dB amplifier, and inside dome or panel antenna for coverage up to 15,000 sq ft. While open spaces (like a warehouse) can get great 4G coverage with one inside antenna, buildings with many rooms, thick walls, and/or multiple floors may need 2 to 4 antennas to get reliable coverage.
With the downloaded Cel-Fi Wave App, the Cel-Fi GO-X can also be used in a stationary vehicle with additional accessories. Tough NEMA 4-rated design allows for outdoor installation and is weather-resistant against water, dust, and dirt.
Unlike multi-carrier signal boosters with a limit of +70 dB, Cel-Fi’s single-carrier solution boosts signal up to +100 dB for a difference of +30 dB or up to 1000x more power compared to multi-carrier boosters.
The free Cel-Fi Wave App allows for easy installation and monitoring for your 4G signal booster. It also allows for carrier-switching to boost AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, or US Cellular for a single carrier at a time.
Cel-Fi's mobile app also allows you to connect to the device over bluetooth and see detailed diagnostic information, including measures of signal strength (RSRP), gain, and signal quality (SINR).
More bars instantly.
The Cel-Fi GO-X smart signal booster is for users who:
Live or work in extremely weak signal areas and want the best performance possible.
Need coverage for a home, office, or commercial setting up to 15,000 total sq. ft.
With proper installation, you can expect a significant indoor signal gains. (anywhere from 1-4 bars).
Compatible With All Major U.S. Cellular Networks: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and US Cellular
The Nextivity Cel-Fi GO-X Smart Signal Booster amplifies talk/text, 3G, 4G, and LTE for all phone types and cellular-connected devices.
Complete Kit Includes:
|Nextivity Cel-Fi GO-X Smart Signal Booster|
|Frequencies - Uplink||Band 2, 1850-1910 MHz; Band 4, 1710-1755 MHz; Band 5, 824-849 MHz; Band 12, 699-716 MHz; Band 13, 777-787 MHz|
|Frequencies - Downlink||Band 2, 1930-1990 MHz; Band 4, 2110-2155 MHz; Band 5, 869-894 MHz; Band 12, 729-746 MHz; Band 13, 746-756 MHz|
|Max Gain||100 decibels (dB)|
|Power||9.6 – 16.5V, 2A current draw, 16W nominal power consumption|
|Dimensions||10.73 x 3.8 x 1.71 in / 27.25 x 9.65 x 4.35 cm|
|Weight||1.87 lbs / 0.85 kgs|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
Installing any consumer signal booster setup is fairly simple, but can be a pain. The results, however, are worth it.
- Install Outside Antenna.
- Connect to the Amplifier.
- Install Inside Antenna.
- Connect all with cables.
- Power on.
You’ll need some general handyman skills but nothing too specialized. If you prefer having someone else do the job, you can also contact your local general contractor, electrician, or anyone who’s installed a satellite TV dish.
- Find The Best Outside Signal: Begin by finding the best signal outside your house. This is done by walking around the perimeter of your home and either using the number of bars on your phone (ok method), smartphone apps (good method), or Field Test Mode (great method) to find the best location. Pro tip: Locating the side of your home getting the best signal is the MOST CRUCIAL step of the installation process.
- Install Yagi Antenna: The area with the best signal is where you will mount the yagi antenna. Place the antenna as high up as possible, ideally on the roof, although the fascia or gable is acceptable. It’s important that the outside antenna should be on or near the edge of the roof pointing away from the house to the cell tower and NOT pointing across the roof since it may cause interference with the inside antenna. Point the yagi antenna at your nearest cell tower.
- Connect to Amplifier: Once the yagi antenna is mounted, connect the included RG-6 cable to the yagi antenna and to the “outside antenna” port on the amplifier. Some run cable into the attic, others prefer using the window-entry cable. It’s all a matter of preference and aesthetics and where you want to locate the amplifier. Pro tip: The amplifier does all the heavy lifting for boosting signal and will get warm. Keep it in a well-ventilated area.
- Install Inside Antenna: Once the cable is connected to the “Outside Antenna” port of the amplifier, do the same for the “Inside Antenna” port. Some prefer having the antenna mounted on the ceiling, others prefer the wall. Again, it’s all a matter of preference, and use case. If you have a panel antenna, they generally perform best on the wall, and if you have a dome antenna, they usually perform best on the ceiling. If you have multiple antennas, you will need to use a splitter to divide the cable runs, and then place each antenna where you’d like them. Pro tip: Having enough separation between the two antennas prevents oscillation. Make sure there is at least 20 feet vertical or 50 feet horizontal distance between the two.
- Power on: Plug in the power supply to the Amplifier and to the wall outlet. The amplifier will sync up and if you see all green lights, then green means GO! Check to see near the inside antenna how much better signal you’re getting. Pro tip: Any post-installation adjustments like relocating the Omni Antenna will require rebooting the amplifier. Simply unplug the power supply for 5-10 seconds and replug to reboot the system.
The Nextivity Cel-Fi GO-X is easy to install. Everything is included in the kit. Our trained product specialists can also assist if you have any questions. Call 1-800-470-6777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.