About This Product
The Bolton Technical Low Profile Dome Antenna is a Low-PIM, wideband indoor antenna optimized for aesthetics with low return loss and stable performance.
This is an ultra-high quality antenna for broadcasting cellular signal. It is designed as an accessory for or addition to a 50 ohm cell phone signal booster system, and boosts gain at the end point by up to 7 dB.
PIM stands for Passive Intermodulation and is measured in dBs (decibels). PIM is defined as the unwanted signal or signals generated by the non-linear mixing of 2 or more frequencies. High PIM means poor cellular reception and limited bandwidth to the end user, which in turn means lost customers to the carrier. Low PIM means strong signals with more bandwidth for more users - in other words, better signal and lower loss.
Dome antennas radiate signal in an omni-directional pattern and are best placed on ceilings in an area to provide maximum coverage.
Anyone who wants to extend the coverage of their cellular system, with the highest gain and most aesthetically pleasing design possible.
- Up to +7 dB gain
- Ultra-low loss wideband omni-directional indoor antenna
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to install
- For 50 ohm systems
- Ultra Low profile aesthetically neutral housing
- Mounts directly and easily to ceiling tile
- Performance optimized using Laird proprietary optimization tools
- Supports AWS-3 Frequency Band
- Meets SPO-250 Specifications
- Ultra Low-Loss Jumper Cable
- Use two inside antennas with 1 amplifier
- 3G & 4G LTE ready
- Indoor omni-directional 4G antenna
- RoHS compliant, high efficiency and compact design
- Covers cellular bands and WiFi from 608 through 2700 MHz
- Plenum rated pig-tail cable
- Up to +7 dB gain.
- Wall mount
- Works with 2G, 3G, and 4G amplifiers
- Easy to Install