weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR Signal Booster Kit Truck Edition | 470210
weBoost 470210 Drive 4G-X OTR Truck Edition Signal Booster
- weBoost's most powerful 4G cell phone signal booster designed for trucks and RVs
- Boosts 4G LTE & 3G with 4G Trucker Antenna
- Pro Model: For multiple users (up to 4 people)
- Improves signal strength and cell phone battery life
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
Professional grade model. Up to 60% more reach at maximum range than most vehicle signal boosters, because upload/uplink power is legally maxed out and requires 25% more power. Best for extremely poor signal areas, high interference or near dead zones.
The Drive 4G-X OTR Truck Edition amplifier is a professional grade amplifier that wirelessly enhances cell signals up to four devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc). With up to +50 dB gain, it provides maximum output power and 60% more reach to and from the cell tower. This results in stronger signals, longer battery life to your cell phone, and clear connections.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For the professional truck drivers on the road needing a reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE internet. You can't deal with another dropped call while driving. Everyone sounds like they're at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update. Internet moves slower than a snail.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text and faster 4G LTE internet. Perfect for the professional needing dependable connection and coverage, fast uploads and downloads.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470210 Drive 4G-X OTR amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G LTE & 3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G LTE & 3G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz).
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with a 4G high-gain trucker antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your vehicle.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- 470210 5-band Cell Phone Amplifier/ Repeater
- 4G Trucker Mirror-Mount Antenna
- Low Profile Inside Antenna
- 859913 Power Supply
- 15' Cable
- 470210 Installation Manual/ Instructions
- Boost 4G LTE & 3G, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For professional truck drivers, RVs, and big vehicles
- Up to 50 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most powerful 4G cell phone signal booster for trucks
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|weBoost 470210 Drive 4G-X OTR Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||50 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||6V / 2.5A|
|DIMENSIONS||4.5 x 6.375 x 1.374 in / 11.43 x 16.1925 x 3.4925 cm|
|WEIGHT||1.16 lbs / 0.526 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.