Wilson weBoost 4G RV Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | 470201
weBoost 470201 RV 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster for RVs and Campers
- Boosts 4G in a RV or camper.
- Works on ALL phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and basic internet speed
- Not to be used while in motion
From low bars to more instantly. weBoost RV 4G boosts 4G for multiple people in a RV. It enhances talk, text, and basic 4G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers while parked in a campsite or RV park.
The RV 4G amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signal for multiple cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). With over 40 years of industry-leading telecom experience, weBoost has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with FCC and IC certified signal boosters for weak signal urban and remote rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
For the RV user on the road needing a reliable signal for clear talk & text. You can't deal with another dropped call while in your RV. Everyone sounds like they're at the bottom of the ocean. Text messages get stuck and unsent. Emails are slow to update.
With this signal booster, get the absolute best talk & text and fastest 4G basic internet weBoost can provide. Perfect for the RV enthusiast needing great voice quality and less dropped calls and stuck text messages.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The weBoost 470201 RV 4G amplifies talk & text, and 4G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (4G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (4G): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the outside panel antenna, amplifying it multiple times with weBoost’s patented SmarTech technology. The enhanced signal strength redirects to your RV or camper.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster internet, better reception, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- 470201 Wide-band Cell Phone Amplifier/ Repeater
- 314473 Outside Panel Antenna
- 301211 Inside Desktop Antenna
- 950615 Extension Cable
- 859948 AC Power Supply
- 859113 DC Power Supply
- Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 4G, talk & text, and basic 4G internet on all phones with all carriers
- Made for RVs
- Up to 60 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- weBoost’s most powerful 4G cell phone signal booster for RV
- Made in the USA
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 2 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|weBoost RV 4G 470201|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||60 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|CONNECTORS||SMA-Female (inside antenna) / F-Female (outside antenna)|
|DIMENSIONS||6.375 x 1.125 x 4.35 in / 16.2 x 3.5 x 10.6 cm|
|WEIGHT||0.4 lbs / 0.18 kg|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of weBoost. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.