Wilson AG Pro 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster, Refurbished | 461104R
Refurbished weBoost Connect 4G 470103 Cell Phone Signal Booster
All refurbished units are complete kits, tested to work properly, and are in like-new condition. In many cases, these are open-box and/or clearance items. Backed by our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee & 1-Year Manufacturer's warranty. Same great performance at a deep discount.
There is a newer version of this product! The Wilson 461104 AG Pro 4G has been replaced by the all-new weBoost 471104 Connect 4G-X.
Wilson AG Pro 4G 461104 Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE data in building or large area (up to 10,000 sq ft)
- Best for commercial coverage
- Wilson's most powerful 4G home signal booster
- Works on All phones with ALL carriers
- Better talk & text and high-speed internet.
The Wilson 461104 AG Pro 4G boosts talk, text, 3G and 4G LTE for large area: home, office, or building up to 10,000 sq ft. Works on ALL phones and ALL carriers. This is Wilon's most powerful 4G signal booster.
- Eliminates dropped calls
- Crystal call voice quality
- Quickly delivered text
- Faster uploads & downloads
- Reliable connection
- Improved reception
- Wider coverage
- Reduces dead zones
- More bars
- Longer battery
- Peace of mind for business, convenience and emergency
Have questions about Wilson Electronics or weBoost products? Call or email us (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org). We'd be happy to assist you.
|Wilson AG Pro 4G 461104 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||70 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||AC/DC 12V /3 A|
|DIMENSIONS||6.5 x 8.75 x 1.63 in / 16.51 x 22.23 x 4.13 cm|
|WEIGHT||2.6 lbs / 1.18 kg (Signal Booster Only)|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of Wilson. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
Download the Installation Manual here
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. Wilson Amplifiers provides a free service to help you along the way. Please check out our blog for more information.