About This Product
Commerical 3G & 4G LTE signal boosting solution.
The WilsonPro 70 is the most affordable commercial cell phone signal booster in USA & Canada. That's because Wilson Electronics has been solving weak RF signal problems for over 25 years.
With up to +70 dB gain of amplification, it greatly enhances 3G & 4G LTE cell service for all your wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, hotspots, etc.) on any carrier for buildings and offices up to 15,000 sq ft.
Never drop a call again. Stop waiting for loading screens. No more searching for reception. Get faster internet & updates on your apps. Send emails and text messages with zero delay. Stream video & audio with little to no buffering.
More bars instantly from Wilson Pro, the leading enterprise cellular signal booster name in the business.
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE for any building or office up to 15,000 sq ft.
- Works for all phones & cellular devices, all US & Canadian carriers.
- Complete kit: all parts included. Expansion kits available for future proofing.
- No monthly fees, no need to be connected to wifi, it just works.
- Industry-leading design & performance by Wilson Electronics.
For a more powerful signal booster (coverage up to 25,000 sq ft), please consider the Wilson Pro 70 Plus
Who is this for?
For commercial building/office/warehouse (10K to 15K sq ft).
Great for: buildings, office spaces, warehouses and parking garages.
Not recommended for: needing whole building coverage above 15K sq ft.
How Does It Work?
A WilsonPro commercial signal booster for buildings improves 3G & 4G LTE by amplifying existing outside signal. It does this with 3 main components:
Compatible With all Major US and Canadian Networks
The Wilson Pro 70 amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
|Wilson Pro 70 Cell Phone Signal Booster (75 Ohm)|
|Frequency||698-746 MHz; 746-787 MHz; 824-894 MHz; 1850-1995MHz; 1710-1755/2110-2155 MHz|
|Max Gain||65 decibels (dB)|
|Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in / 22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm|
|Weight||2.81 lbs or 1.27 kg|
This is a CONSUMER device. BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
WARNING: California's Proposition 65
Our professional install and design team provides full turnkey installation of in-building wireless (IBW) systems that amplify signal indoors, delivering the signal you need to get the job done. Call 1-800-969-8189 or email email@example.com to learn more.
- Pro 70 Amplifier (75 Ohm)Item # 463134
- Outside Directional AntennaItem # 314475
- Inside Panel AntennaItem # 311155
- 75 ft RG11 CableItem # 951175
- 50 ft RG11 CableItem # 951150
- 2 ft RG11 CableItem # 951127
- 75 Ohm Lightning Surge ProtectorItem # 859992
- Power SupplyItem # 859900
- Adjustable base
- Weatherproof coating
- No assembly required
- Weatherproof coating
- All-In-One Combination Prep Tool for LMR600 cables.
- Works with all LMR-600 connectors.
- Works with Crimp or Clamp Style Connectors
- 60 x 1.25" OD Mast Flat Roof Non-Penetrating Mount
- WorldÌ´Ì_ÌÎÌÌ´åÈs Best Selling Premium Surge Protector
- 2 Outlet Power Strip
- 1410-joule surge suppression rating
- Self-fusing tape
- Excellent weather and moisture resistance
- Superior adhesion and sealing characteristics with copper, aluminum and power cable jacket materials
- Works with all 75 Ohm systems
- High quality, durable build
- Meets LMR600 Specifications
- Ultra Low-Loss Cable
- Outdoor omni-directional 3G & 4G antenna.
- For 75 Ohm Signal Boosters
- Up to +5.1 dB gain.
- Indoor, wall-mount directional antenna
- Works with 75 Ohm amplifiers and accessories
- Fixed installations
- Three antennas provide extra signal coverage
- Up to +10.6 dB Gain