About This Product
The weBoost Multi-Band Glass Mount Antenna w/ SMA-Male Connector is a 50 Ohm antenna used to pull in existing 3G & 4G LTE signals from your nearest cell tower source. It's features up to +4.8 dB gain with rugged design to withstand outside elements.
- Outdoor directional 3G & 4G antenna.
- Works with car signal boosters.
- Up to +4.8 dB gain.
|weBoost (Wilson) 311102 Multi-Band Glass Mount Antenna w/ SMA-Male|
|Frequency & Gain|
700-800 MHz - 1.8 dB 824-894 MHz - 3.5 dB 880-960 MHz - 2.8 dB
1710-1880 MHz - -1.5 dB 1850-1990 MHz - 4.8 dB 2110-2170 MHz - 1.0 dB
|Cable||14 ft / 4.3 m|
|Mount||Glass mounting with 3M adhesive|
|Height||15 inch / 38.1 cm|
|Weight||4.2 oz / 0.119 kg|
- Pulls in 3G & 4G LTE signal
- Works with all 50 ohm signal boosters
- Up to +5.6 dB gain.
- Vertically polarized
- Includes 14ft of RG174 cable
- For use with wireless vehicle amplifiers
- NMO Antenna Mount
- Requires 3/8-inch hole in sheet metal surface for connection
- SMA-Male connector
- Pulls in 3G & 4G LTE data
- For all 50 ohm signal boosters and accessories
- Additional SMA to FME Connector