weBoost EQO 4G Cell Phone Signal Boosters | 474120
weBoost 474120 eqo Cell Phone Signal Booster by Wilson Electronics
More bars, better signal. Say goodbye to dropped calls, poor voice quality, and super slow internet.
- Boosts 4G LTE & 3G signals for 1-2 Rooms (up to 1,500 sq ft)
- Better talk, text, and high-speed internet
- Easy to set up, 5 minutes to install
- Works for all phones, all carriers (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.)
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty. Lifetime customer support.
weBoost's new and improved eqo (/'eko/) 4G booster brings you improved cellular connectivity using a product that is easy to install and designed for living room aesthetic.
Depending on the outside signal, it is capable of amplifying 3G & 4G LTE cell signals up to 1,500 sq ft (about 1-2 rooms). Improved talk, text, uploads, downloads, and internet speeds instantly.
Features & Benefits:
- Eliminates Dropped Calls
- Reliable connection & service
- Wider coverage area
- Improved call quality & reception
- Faster uploads, downloads, and streaming internet data
- Longer battery life for your cell phone
- Reduced Dead Zones
- No monthly fees
- More bars!
1-2 Rooms. Small office, home office (SOHO). Apartment. Condo. Cabin/ Cottage. Desktop or workspace area. Any home or small building needing coverage up to 1,500 sq ft (depending on outside signal).
Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, Metro PCS, etc.
Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
700 MHz (Bands 12/17 and 13), 850 MHz (Band 5), 1900 Mhz (Band 2), and AWS 1700/2100 MHz (Band 4).
Compatible with all 2G, 3G, and 4G services and cellular-enabled devices such as cell phones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android smartphones, and others.
How the weBoost EQO Works
The weBoost 474120 EQO cell phone booster is a complete plug-and-play system that boosts cell phone signal in 1-2 rooms of a house or building. It does this with two main components.
- Receives signal: The Powerful outside antenna reaches out to access a voice and 3G, 4G, and LTE data signal, and delivers to the booster
- Boost signal: The booster receives the signal, amplifies it, and serves as a relay between your phone and the nearest cell tower
- Broadcast signal: Your devices get a stronger signal, and calls and data are fed through the booster back to the network
More bars. Always connected. Reliable service for business, work, play, convenience, and emergencies.
Main Causes of Your Poor Cell Phone Signal
The majority of poor signal inside your home or car are caused by 3 problems:
- Distance from the cell tower (especially in rural, remote areas)
- Dense material such as thick concrete, brick, and metal. Energy-efficient material such as radiant barrier and low-energy glass.
- External obstructions such as trees, hills, mountains, and other tall structures like buildings and urban development.
Any combination of these problems weaken and interrupt cell signals from reaching your phone. This is why a cell phone signal booster is important for getting better coverage. It takes the existing signal, enhances it, and bypasses building obstructions to deliver consistent service.
What's in the Box?
- 474120 Amplifier
- Outside Antenna
- Inside Antenna
- Coax Cables
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual
|weBoost EQO 4G 474120 Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||70 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|DIMENSIONS||11.975 x 9 x 4 in|
|WEIGHT||2.435 (Amplifier Only)|
End dropped calls, stuck text messages, and slow internet today! Our cell signal boosters improve reception, coverage, and delivers reliable service when you need it.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. Wilson Amplifiers provides a free service to help you along the way. Please check out our blog for more information.