SureCall Fusion5X Signal Booster Kit with 1 Omni & 4 Indoor Antennas
SureCall Fusion5X Cell Phone Signal Booster w/ 1 Outside & 4 Inside Antennas
- Boosts 3G & 4G LTE in a building (up to 20,000 sq ft)
- Best for commercial or industrial coverage
- Durable metal housing provides long-term reliability
- Includes 4 dome antennas for multiple floors
- Automatic dB gain/attenuation optimizes booster performance without dials
- Compatible with SureCall Sentry remote monitoring system
Designed for offices or buildings up to 20,000 square feet the Fusion5X booster enhances voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American carriers. Configurable for all indoor environments the Fusion5X provides call clarity and increased data speed for 20+ simultaneous users.
The Fusion 5X amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.). No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet. Founded in 2001 and based out of Silicon Valley, SureCall has been solving frustrating cell phone reception problems with certified signal boosters for weak signal commercial areas. Satisfied clients include Chrysler, HP, Exxon Mobile, Stanford University, and many more.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or email@example.com) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You need reliable signal for talk & text and high-speed 4G LTE internet for wide area or multi-story building (spanning up to 20,000 sq ft). You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, slow email delivery, and internet slower than a checkout line.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text. Perfect for people needing fast uploads and downloads for streaming apps such as Google Chrome, Safari browser, YouTube, Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, and other data-heavy apps and net surfing.
Includes 4 inside dome/panel antennas for multiple floor coverage
Get the signal you deserve to get the job done.
Which carriers does it work for?
The SureCall Fusion 5X amplifies talk & text, 3G, and 4G LTE for all major carrier networks.
- All US carriers (3G & 4G LTE): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- All Canadian carriers (3G & 4G LTE): Rogers, Bell, Telus, Fido, Wind, etc.
- Frequencies: 700 Mhz, 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS (1700/2100 Mhz)
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with an outside Omni antenna, amplifying it multiple times with SureCall’s cellular boosting technology. The improved signal strength bypasses all exterior and interior obstructions and interference directly to the whole building.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 4G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Fusion5X 72dB Cellular Amplifier/ Repeater
- Inside Dome Antenna(x4) or Panel Antenna (x4)
- Outside Omni Antenna
- SC-WS-4 Four Way Splitter
- AC Power Supply
- 10 ft + 50 ft (x4) + 75 ft SC400 Cables (Black)
- Fusion5X Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 3G, 4G LTE, talk & text, and high-speed internet on all phones with all carriers
- For large buildings: commerical or industrial
- Up to 20,000 sq ft coverage depending on outside signal
- Four interior dome antennas help with multi-floor coverage
- Up to 72 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- SureCall’s latest cell phone signal booster for large buildings
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|Tech Specs | Fusion5X|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||72 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC 110V, 60Hz; Output DC 19V|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of SureCall. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.