HiBoost Max EX 2000 Home Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit | F10G-CP
There is a newer version of this product! The HiBoost Max EX 2000 has been replaced by the all-new HiBoost Home 4K Signal Booster Kit.
HiBoost Max EX 2000 Cell Phone Signal Booster
- Boosts 3G in 1-2 rooms in a home or office
- Best for SOHO (single office, home office)
- HiBoost's most popular 3G home signal booster
- Works on ALL phones with ALL U.S. carriers
- Better talk & text and basic internet speed.
From low bars to more instantly. The HiBoost Max EX 2000 boosts 3G for a desktop or small workspace area at home, office, apartment, or cabin. Enhances talk, text, and basic 3G internet on ALL phones with ALL carriers indoors. This is the most affordable HiBoost home and office 3G cell phone signal booster.
The Max EX 2000 amplifier wirelessly enhances cell signals for cellular devices (smartphones, tablets, Kindle, etc.). Founded in 2009, HiBoost has strived to solve cell phone reception problems with FCC certified signal boosters for weak signals in urban and rural areas. No more dropped calls, lost connections, and slow internet.
Easy to install, everything included in the kit, and trained customer/tech support (1-800-470-6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you in every step of the way.
Who is this for?
You're at your desk or cubicle and need reliable signal for talk & text. You can’t deal with dropped calls, fish tank voices, stuck text messages, and slow email delivery.
With this signal booster, get better talk & text. Perfect for people needing great voice quality, less dropped calls, stuck text messages and delayed emails.
Get the signal you deserve.
Which carriers does it work for?
The HiBoost Max EX 2000 amplifies talk & text, and 3G for all major carrier networks except WiMax and iDen.
- All US carriers (3G): AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Leap Wireless, C Spire, MetroPCS, etc.
- Frequencies: 850 Mhz, 1900 Mhz.
How Does It Work?
It works by pulling in the existing weak signal with the outside yagi antenna, amplifying it multiple times. The improved signal is then send out directly to your phone wirelessly.
Straight from the cell tower to your phone. Clear calls, faster 3G internet, wider coverage, and longer battery life. Say goodbye to interruptions.
- Max EX 2000 Signal Booster
- Inside Panel Antenna
- Outside Yagi Antenna
- Coaxial Cable (2x)
- Power Supply
- Installation Manual / Instructions
- Boost 3G, talk & text, and basic internet on all phones with all carriers
- For buildings: home, office, cabin, cottage, apartment or SOHO
- For multiple users, coverage 1-2 rooms
- Up to 62 dB (decibel) gain!
- Easy to install, complete DIY (do-it-yourself) kit
- Extends battery life of your cell phone
- HiBoost’s most affordable 3G home cell phone signal booster
- No tax charged outside Texas
- Same day shipping with orders before 3PM CST (M-F)
- Free shipping within 48 contiguous states
- 3 year warranty
- Lifetime product support
|HiBoost Max EX 2000 Tech Specs|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 25||1900 MHz|
|MAX GAIN||62 decibels (dB)|
|POWER||Input AC90~264V, Output DC12V/3A|
|DIMENSIONS||4.7 x 5.3 x 1.4 inch / 120 x 135 x 34 mm|
|WEIGHT||≤ 5.5 lbs / 2.5Kg|
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster Kits
- Car & Vehicle Signal Booster Kits
- Frequencies By Cell Service Provider
Signalboosters.com is an official reseller of HiBoost. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-470-6777 if you have any questions or comments. Our friendly Texas-based certified customer support is ready to help and serve.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST REGISTER THIS DEVICE with your wireless provider and have your provider's consent. Most wireless providers consent to the use of signal boosters. Some providers may not consent to the use of this device on their network. If you are unsure, contact your provider.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by the FCC or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- Please note, the four largest carriers - AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint - and more than 90 regional carriers have given blanket consent for use of all boosters certified to the new FCC standards.
There are no fees to register your device. SignalBoosters provides a free service to help you along the way. Our Cell Phone Signal Boosters Registration Page should help get your started.